Over rated food

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yam always overatin' fode may!

(Which is black country for "On my part i always have a tendency to overeat where food is concerned.)

Ah bay toh kane on lobster, it day agree wi may!

(I find lobster too rich for my palate)

Faggots an gray pays am bostin tho!

(I am quite a fan of faggots with mushy peas)

Potatoes over-rated?

Behave. A staple foodstuff if ever there was one! Very versatile for cooking with and it's grown easily in countries where they don't have much so helps stop them starving.

Go and get some cooking lessons using the humble spud 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Potatoes are so crap it's unbelievieble. Mash is crap, New poatoes are boring.

I'm only really a fan of roasties.

No such thing as overrated food. All food is delicious.

Go ahead. I'm sure if it's "food" (I know how you lot think) I'll probably like it. Excluding broad beans and sprouts obviously - they're pretty rank but you still have to eat them, particularly sprouts at Christmas. But they're not overrated - everyone knows they taste gash.

Not a food exactly but a restaurant.

Why does everyone bang on about Nando's and how good it supposedly is? Most of my friends kept saying, you have to go to Nando's, it's so amazing etc etc. And.......it's crap. Been there 4 times now and its still utter garbage. Had the chicken burger and its no better than one you get in Wetherspoons in a beer n burger 4 quid deal.

Not a food exactly but a restaurant.

Why does everyone bang on about Nando's and how good it supposedly is? Most of my friends kept saying, you have to go to Nando's, it's so amazing etc etc. And.......it's crap. Been there 4 times now and its still utter garbage. Had the chicken burger and its no better than one you get in Wetherspoons in a beer n burger 4 quid deal.

Feel the same about Damon's.

Archived