ps4

RamFan97

that sounds too simple, I have a Panasonic DVD surround system already, I wonder if it is that simple?

It needs to be.

Simple is good. Stick with simple.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know my surround is on scart and not HDMI.

Check of your surround has any other audio in sockets. You don't have to plug the video through it.

Hdmi from blu-ray to telly

Audio from blu ray to surround

When you watch the blu ray turn the tv down and the surround up.

Bobs your uncle.

• 4 weeks later...

Nope!

Chuffin ell. Then I'm out, not starting from scratch again. I'm still struggling with the controls on me Tomb Raider game.... I miss my 1st ever Playstation, the grey one, it was a lot simpler to use.

I guarantee if you look around you'll be able to get a decent gaming PC built the same price as the next gens bundles with better specs.

I play battlefield 3 on Xbox and PC and the difference is unbelievable.

Sony and Microsoft are using standard components a PC was using two years ago and using the tag "next gen" to promote the product. A PC will always be future proof, having graphics card upgrades, motherboards ETC ETC.

Can't remember the last time I brought a game, why do people still pay £40+ anyway? Madness.

Got over a hundred 360 games, all for free all work absolutely fine. Never banned, never had any problems playing em'. Why do people still feed off paying mega bucks for a game? By the time you've brought a decent PC and downloaded several new games (for free) you'll have saved a shed load on what you'd have paid for a PS4 and the same amount of games brought at a place like Game.

Always laugh at the queue for fifa at a midnight launch; People spending £40 a pot, when I'd had the game two weeks before them and for free XD

I guarantee if you look around you'll be able to get a decent gaming PC built the same price as the next gens bundles with better specs.

I play battlefield 3 on Xbox and PC and the difference is unbelievable.

Sony and Microsoft are using standard components a PC was using two years ago and using the tag "next gen" to promote the product. A PC will always be future proof, having graphics card upgrades, motherboards ETC ETC.

Can't remember the last time I brought a game, why do people still pay £40+ anyway? Madness.

Got over a hundred 360 games, all for free all work absolutely fine. Never banned, never had any problems playing em'. Why do people still feed off paying mega bucks for a game? By the time you've brought a decent PC and downloaded several new games (for free) you'll have saved a shed load on what you'd have paid for a PS4 and the same amount of games brought at a place like Game.

Always laugh at the queue for fifa at a midnight launch; People spending £40 a pot, when I'd had the game two weeks before them and for free XD

is their a PC you would recommend?

Don't buy a PC outright dude, it's twice as cheap getting one built.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2079027

13th post on that thread, he lists all the components needed and the rough cost. Will most likely be cheaper now, as that was posted in November!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ctg/Sapphire-Radeon-HD-6870-1024-MB-111790920G-Graphics-Card-/111033244

£70..

It's a piece of cake if you know what you're doing. Plenty of people do it, I'm sure there's people on Gumtree advertising building comps.

£500-600 for a gaming computer which is BETTER than a PSbore and is future proof for further games.

How much does the next gens cost? £350 the PS4? That's without any games, which will be around £40-50.

So a PS4 (350) + Fifa (50) + Battlefield 4 (50) = 450 there alone!

Archived