ps4

RamFan97

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amended that for you, 

there are bound to be more widespread problems as there always is, 

like somebody has said its better to wait for the next one, but I understand everyone wants to be upto date, 

Ill be getting both in the new year, but I need them for work and dont really play many games anymore :(

I've risked it will let everyone know if I've been unlucky.
4.0% have problems

Just bought it for £300 from tesco using my staff discount. Now to sell it for a nice little bit of profit...

Take a few pictures of it. You'll make a fortune in Nottingham.

My mate is senior at the Derby GAME store, they are still filling the pre-orders, i pre-ordered on Monday and he reckons i'll have mine Christmas week. They had just over 200 pre-orders left and at least 199 consoles coming in over the next 2 weeks. If you want one from the supermarkets or Argos you need to watch the online direct sites and be ready to order ASAP. The deliveries they get are a third of the size of the gaming stores.

Here's a good site to help you: http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps4-playstation-4

If anyone knows where there is any PS4s in stock - please let me know! Ta!

If you don't mind paying loads more and it being second-hand, we have tons in at CEX Derby.

People either really don't like them or have bought in bulk and sold them on. We've been getting probably five times as many PS4s traded in as we have Xbox Ones :wacko:

Archived