'Demand based' Pricing For Tickets...

DcFc Dyycheee

Part of being a ST holder is convenience. Due to the fact I miss a lot of midweek games (work), usually a saturday game at the start of the season (hoilday) and one or two more over the course of the season for whatever reason then I could be better off by paying on a game-by-game basis. Can I be arsed to do that? No. I'd rather just pay a set amount upfront and turn up when I wish to without the bother. I welcome any initiative that can lower the price of watching football and entice back some of our "lost" supporters who have been priced out.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What interests me is that it says Black and White Forever.

With Glick's signature underneath it.

You got the early draft by mistake. The final version says…

Black & White ‘til A Week Next Tuesday…Missing You Already…Toodles.

TOM GLICK

Chief Employee (GSE, Derby Division) for just a little bit longer.

Dress me up and call me Mary! Hold on a minute.

So,

If you buy early, you get it at just those prices? I wanted to spread my payments over a few months and they wanted to stick extra money on it.

So,

If you buy well in advance, you are really paying weekly for what is in fact a season ticket, FEE FREE!

GLICK OUT!

They aren't saying that will be the price each ticket will cost, that's what they're trying to tell you the season ticket match by match cost is, they're saying if you buy individual tickets it will never be lower than that season ticket price.

All a load of *******s of course, if Forest had gone down and Stevenage gone up, your season ticket price wouldn't have dropped.

You don't need creative ticketing policies to fill the ground at Derby, just an exciting team to watch.

I can't see them charging 7pound a ticket for the low profile game in fact I can't imagine they will go for any less than 15pound but we will wait and see

still, even at £20 per ticket, still a saving over what it would cost last season...

and curb, no, cheaper tickets would get me through the door - i'm a student so once including travel from manchester (i dont drive), the whole day out will cost >£50... far more than i can afford.

still, even at £20 per ticket, still a saving over what it would cost last season...

I know hope that the case but I was referring to some people thinking that because a certain category game works out at 7pound on season ticket don't expect that price for buying a ticket for that game. Also does anybody know if when buying a child's membership under12 do you still get free ticket with a full paying adults ticket

I know hope that the case but I was referring to some people thinking that because a certain category game works out at 7pound on season ticket don't expect that price for buying a ticket for that game. Also does anybody know if when buying a child's membership under12 do you still get free ticket with a full paying adults ticket

Yes you do, however I think that the under12 has to become a member of Junior Rams and that costs 20-25 quid, I'm sure someone will clarify that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Yes that's right, if you pay the �25 for junior membership then the season ticket is free for under 12's. If you then are a member of the Rams Club which costs �24 a quarter you get your junior membership refunded.

Or you can get a membership for yourself and be contributing to the Academy.

• 1 month later...

well I waas curious about this so had a nosey round for the prices for the opening game - here they are as it stands. reckon demand might be pretty high with the prices being nearly £30 for cat D in some places and we are still three weeks away. interesting that similar category seats are cheaper in some parts of the ground.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t502/madmarriott3/Untitled

Archived