Muzzy Carayol

JacobDcfc

The slide tackle is nothing short of sublime!

He looks average, seems quite strong, a willing runner and very quick - would be adequate back up, lacks the quality in the final third, and not better then we've got

I agree

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The slide tackle is nothing short of sublime!

He looks average, seems quite strong, a willing runner and very quick - would be adequate back up, lacks the quality in the final third, and not better then we've got

]]

How often do you see tyson beat his man?

I'd let to smell him first, and perhaps see how good he is at making a cheese and chutney sandwich.

He looks raw and pacy. Theo when we first got him.... or Liam Dickinson.

Let's stick to players who can pass and control the ball under pressure. We have enough 'mavericks'.

So wait a minute were know after 2 proper wingers in carayol and Jacobs?

Got a funny feeling of 4-2-3-1 again

Frankie

Roberts schackell ob/buko Brayford

Hendrick Bryson

Jacobs? Ward carayol?

Tyson/theo

I'd like a proven striker though 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Dont think we would go with Theo up top by himself, we will get a stronger striker.

I have to say, he looks a similar player to Theo but his control and passing are far better- Theo on the right Crayola on the left, a new centre forward and Ward playing in the hole would be frightening! (Not just for the oppositions defence, but for ours too!)

I'd let to smell him first, and perhaps see how good he is at making a cheese and chutney sandwich.

He looks raw and pacy. Theo when we first got him.... or Liam Dickinson.

Let's stick to players who can pass and control the ball under pressure. We have enough 'mavericks'.

Isnt this under the ***** filter?

Isnt this under the ***** filter?

Sorry - first comment was merely reacting to your commitment to decide by radio on his merits.

In truth I think people underestimate the difference between the Championship and the Divisions below in terms of how much time and space you get. Seeing people run in acres of space proves nothing.

I remember watching this guy in an FA CUP match on TV when brizzile played some non league side. He scored a screamer and was MOTM. Was brilliant. I think he got substitued because he was on a booking and was going crazy though not sure haha

So wait a minute were know after 2 proper wingers in carayol and Jacobs?

Got a funny feeling of 4-2-3-1 again

Frankie

Roberts schackell ob/buko Brayford

Hendrick Bryson

Jacobs? Ward carayol?

Tyson/theo

I'd like a proven striker though 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Personally think we are waiting for Fester to come and get Ward, perhaps a deal with Waghorn.

i do think he could add something different to our team

he reminds me of steve davis in how he not afraid to have a pop

also the way he runs at plays and can use either feet makes him great on the wing and what i've heard from my step dad is 350k and hes ours

Archived