What if

Hoggy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not all, but we have to trust them that FFP will be as effective as they say it will be.

I don't think anyone can predict what the implications of FFP can be. I am just commenting that they said we were going to have to bring costs down, reduce debts and operate more sustainably whilst remaining competitive with a view to improving and getting promoted. We are half way there

Tom ince....*****. Keep your 60 k

Really? Good pace, excellent technique takes players on scores goals and quite young still.

Derby crying out for players who can go past people and make things happen surley!

I find it fustrating too. Losing 4-1 at home to Scunny was the absolute low point for me though.

That was the lowest point, i think, since 11pts. I was ready to see everyone go after that.

Will admit i wasn't watching at the stadium, but at home watching on polish tv, but it was dreadful all the same.

11 points and 4-1 home defeat to Scunny are low points, however it could have been so much worse. You have to look at the fact that a lot of money bleed from this club from the day we went up to the prem, stupid buys that came with stupid contracts, then relegation and those contracts still in place.

If we finish below 12th next season, then we can look at the reasons for it if it happens. The transfer window closes at the end of August and a lot of things can happen between now and then.

Archived