McLeish gone from Villa

uttoxram75

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are on a cash saving exercise, McCarthy would be spot on, just think of the money they'd save not having to scrape of the Mc.... on the doors, training gear letter heads etc....

If they're looking at a sneaky outsdider then how about Ranieri?

Maybe Di Matteo when he doesnt get the chelsea job.

apparently Martinez is early favourite- I can't see that he is doing a fantastic job where he is and has the players, fans and board eating out of his hand.

Also says Lambert but he is achieving similar God-Like status at Norwich.

I can't see it being a manager who is currently working in the Prem

apparently Martinez is early favourite- I can't see that he is doing a fantastic job where he is and has the players, fans and board eating out of his hand.

Also says Lambert but he is achieving similar God-Like status at Norwich.

I can't see it being a manager who is currently working in the Prem

I think Martinez very nearly took the Villa job last year Shilts, when you add to that, that he has kept on talking about the 3 year "project" the he agreed with Dave Whelan, he could well be off.

I think him and Whelan have a great relationship and even Whelan realises he's going onto bigger and better things than Wigan.

If I was him though, I wouldn't leave for Villa, I'd wait for one the top 6 jobs. Arsene wont go on forever, Moyes may be poised to take over at Old Trafford, he'd be superb at Chelsea if they don't give it Robbie.

I think Martinez will become a top manager one day, the way he plays the game would suit top players.

I think Martinez very nearly took the Villa job last year Shilts, when you add to that, that he has kept on talking about the 3 year "project" the he agreed with Dave Whelan, he could well be off.

I think him and Whelan have a great relationship and even Whelan realises he's going onto bigger and better things than Wigan.

If I was him though, I wouldn't leave for Villa, I'd wait for one the top 6 jobs. Arsene wont go on forever, Moyes may be poised to take over at Old Trafford, he'd be superb at Chelsea if they don't give it Robbie.

I think Martinez will become a top manager one day, the way he plays the game would suit top players.

I agree that he is a good manager, has been at wigan for three years already?

Mcleish teams are the most negative teams in football. Garbage to watch. If its not a cross or a set piece they score from it's bound to be a counter attack.

Bet hes never seen his team score a well worked goal since he left the Mickey Mouse SPL.

If he ever manages Derby i'll support Burton for a bit.

Archived