Emile Heskey

rynny

A friend of mine who supports Villa claims Heskey is mulling over a offer from us, asked him where he has heard that and he said a reliable source (don't they all?)

Wouldn't surprise me if he is on a wind up but if we had offered him a deal it wouldn't be very high, would it!?! Also if he did accept it and came for a medical he would end up at Leicester or maybe forest!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely not... his wages compared to what we would offer are on a completely different scale. I think he'd be a decent signing don't get me wrong but it just wont happen, under Sven he'd of 100% been at Leicester but I don't think Pearson would entertain the idea for some reason (just a hunch) anyway, he'll want at least 20k a week I should imagine and there will be premier league teams in for him.

not a chance, my bet is a lowly premiership side, a championship side with money to spend or perhaps a move abroad.

My thoughts exactly. With regards to ending up at leicester, I meant he would miss us and end up there, sorry poor attempt at a joke about him not scoring!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Bit of a cult hero up there and they do have the money. I can see someone like Malaga taking a punt on him, or someone like Reading.

Bit of a cult hero up there and they do have the money. I can see someone like Malaga taking a punt on him, or someone like Reading.

Can't really see Malaga going for him, he doesn't really fit into the spanish slick football set up. But i do agree that he'll either end up at a big spending championship club or maybe somewhere in china.

A friend of mine who supports Villa claims Heskey is mulling over a offer from us, asked him where he has heard that and he said a reliable source (don't they all?)

Wouldn't surprise me if he is on a wind up but if we had offered him a deal it wouldn't be very high, would it!?! Also if he did accept it and came for a medical he would end up at Leicester or maybe forest!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Villa fans never seem to have a good word to say about Heskey on Radio WM. Most of the time he doesn't even get a mention.

He's one of those players who either sest a game on fire or is completely anonymous. I think he is great at times but most of the time he is a bit of a damp squib. I can't see Nigel wanting such a drain on our resources.

Villa fans never seem to have a good word to say about Heskey on Radio WM. Most of the time he doesn't even get a mention.

He's one of those players who either sest a game on fire or is completely anonymous. I think he is great at times but most of the time he is a bit of a damp squib. I can't see Nigel wanting such a drain on our resources.

Probably end up playing in the states or Japan!

Malaga?

You really think a Spanish side is gunna sign Emile Heskey? He wouldnt get picked by a third tier side in Spain.

Archived