Michael Jacobs

Chris Peduck

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he doesn't get in straight away i hope people don't say he has a bad attitude or he doesn't work hard enough in training (like they watch training the now alls!)

Sounds like a player who can actually do summat with the f'in ball, have a good feeling about this signing

If he doesn't get in straight away i hope people don't say he has a bad attitude or he doesn't work hard enough in training (like they watch training the now alls!)

Sounds like a player who can actually do summat with the f'in ball, have a good feeling about this signing

This is what I hate about our fans every time a new signing doesn't come on and work wonders as soon as the season kick offs. They start to make vicious speculation based on no evidence and put pressure on the player, which completely inhibits any improvement that's possible for him to make.

He scored in their Cup win over Liverpool thats what caused Newcastles Interest

"I had offers from Charlton and Peterborough as well but as soon as I came to have a look around the facilities at Derby, I knew this was the place for me"

No Newcastle mate, thats straight from "Crackers" mouth.

"I had offers from Charlton and Peterborough as well but as soon as I came to have a look around the facilities at Derby, I knew this was the place for me"

No Newcastle mate, thats straight from "Crackers" mouth.

Crums!, I reckon Saturday night he'll be in town on the Pull......or then again he might wait for Christmas.

Archived