Jake spills the beans....

ladyram

He said on RD today after the match that Wardy has signed a new contract. The press officer stood behind Bloomers at the time and muttered something like 'he wasn't supposed to mention that'.

Your secrets out now Wardy. I'm pleased anyway.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said on RD today after the match that Wardy has signed a new contract. The press officer stood behind Bloomers at the time and muttered something like 'he wasn't supposed to mention that'.

Your secrets out now Wardy. I'm pleased anyway.

Excellent.

Booo! Should be match sharp if he's on the bench in a game that would have took us into the play offs!

Well, yeah - I s'pose that's a fair comment too, especially when Boro's sub came on and after 5 mins he bloody scored. Sods law that.

That's our 'stellar' signing for the season.. Ward for another year.

Watch the spin come out from this one.

Can't you just be happy that one of our more creative players has signed a longer contract. I really don't understand your attitude.

Can't you just be happy that one of our more creative players has signed a longer contract. I really don't understand your attitude.

I am happy with him signing a new contract.. (I didn't know it was running out?)

My post was tongue in cheek at both Billy Davies' famous words and our boards 'ST renewal speech'

I am happy with him signing a new contract.. (I didn't know it was running out?)

My post was tongue in cheek at both Billy Davies' famous words and our boards 'ST renewal speech'

its not running out he signed until next summer with an option of a year on top of that. So in other words all they have done is exercised the option early I think - they may have extended it past that year too.

its not running out he signed until next summer with an option of a year on top of that. So in other words all they have done is exercised the option early I think - they may have extended it past that year too.

hopefully extended for 4 years +, our best attacking player by a mile

Archived