Derby County v Middlesbrough

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather see ward and Davies upfront than Theo and Davies. I'm a fan of Theo, and I think alot of people are on the Theo Theo Theo bandwagon. But I've finally decided that 11 goals in nearly an entire season isn't good enough. And the amount of chances he wastes that S.Davies woud have in the back of the net is crazy. I don't think 11 goals is enough to keep his first team place, and I don't think he good positioning is either.

If you disagree, then why? Hey?

I would rather see ward and Davies upfront than Theo and Davies. I'm a fan of Theo, and I think alot of people are on the Theo Theo Theo bandwagon. But I've finally decided that 11 goals in nearly an entire season isn't good enough. And the amount of chances he wastes that S.Davies woud have in the back of the net is crazy. I don't think 11 goals is enough to keep his first team place, and I don't think he good positioning is either.

U are a fan of him but you don't think he is good enough?

Anyhow, I'm not his biggest fan, but, derby play better with two strikers in the team, ward is not one, Tyson is not scoring, and ball is out of form.

He scoring record is not bad, and at this level he can do a Job and with his pace makes the opposition sit further back and thus stretching the game. All IMO but he should play.

oh how I'm dreaming about an energetic, efficient and professional 2-0 to us with Savies and Jeff notching and then wheeling away with delight.

Oh how I don't see it happening.

1-2 Boro with a smash and grab.

Bennet with a consolation for us :-(

I'm sure he has only started about 23/24 games. He was on the bench for the first 6 games and missed 6-7 games in a row with injury. 11 in 23/24 is decent. He could improve and if we can get somebody better in great. I think he is a better CF than Ward or Tyson.

U are a fan of him but you don't think he is good enough?

Anyhow, I'm not his biggest fan, but, derby play better with two strikers in the team, ward is not one, Tyson is not scoring, and ball is out of form.

He scoring record is not bad, and at this level he can do a Job and with his pace makes the opposition sit further back and thus stretching the game. All IMO but he should play.

I'm a fan of him because of the effort he puts in. He's shown some signs of quality, and massive improvement. He's the bestest. But not.

Archived