What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

When we touch each other

In a state of ecstasy

Want this night to last forever

Only the love can set you free

I'm a product of 90s dance! 33 now and still haven't grown up!

When we touch each other

In a state of ecstasy

Want this night to last forever

Only the love can set you free

I'm a product of 90s dance! 33 now and still haven't grown up!

Exactly the same as you, I hold this song responsible  :lol: Amazing time though eh mate? 

I've got a video of us all bombing up the M6 in a white GSI to cream, I was thinking of putting it on youtube but don't like the thought of going to Strangeways.

Exactly the same as you, I hold this song responsible :lol: Amazing time though eh mate?

I've got a video of us all bombing up the M6 in a white GSI to cream, I was thinking of putting it on youtube but don't like the thought of going to Strangeways.

quality fella, set you free is my favourite ever, but got all the classics on many CDs etc 3 or 4 times over. Did Ibiza in 99, went to manumission judge Jules, sonique and then Lisa Loud were playing that night, I was there until 8am 10000 people going mad! Loved it, it cost me £28 to get in back then!

quality fella, set you free is my favourite ever, but got all the classics on many CDs etc 3 or 4 times over. Did Ibiza in 99, went to manumission judge Jules, sonique and then Lisa Loud were playing that night, I was there until 8am 10000 people going mad! Loved it, it cost me £28 to get in back then!

Haha yeah! I keep meaning to put them on my laptop, got stickers to mark which tracks and everything but haven't got round to it.

Set you free was being played years before it was ever released wasn't it? Heard they were pretty much bullied into it as they were happy just doing sets... 

Brilliant wasn't it! I had an Ibizan girlfriend at the time and honestly thought I had made it haha... I went back last year for the first time since but just explored and beached it. I don't know how we did it..... or even afforded it  :lol:

Found it -

yeah the white label version is amazing, the first minute gives me goosebumps, I imagine you also remember going out all day on bank holiday Mondays, 11am bus into town, In berlins for midday, get down sadlergate, hit all bars around there, back to berlins then hit everywhere at night, roll in at 3/4am the next day and be up for at 7am! How we used to manage it like you say. Messy Messy times

yeah the white label version is amazing, the first minute gives me goosebumps, I imagine you also remember going out all day on bank holiday Mondays, 11am bus into town, In berlins for midday, get down sadlergate, hit all bars around there, back to berlins then hit everywhere at night, roll in at 3/4am the next day and be up for at 7am! How we used to manage it like you say. Messy Messy times

I remember doing it a few times with football mates but sadly, I didn't grow up in Derby. I miss it terribly, out all night Friday, train into Derby or wherever Saturday morning and watch us completely rip teams apart whilst still under the influence.