Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We definitely need a player who can tackle in the middle of the pitch, we have players who can intercept passes but no-one who gets his foot on the ball in the middle of the pitch and a lot of our problems stem from that, IMO.

A ball playing midfielder who likes to get his hands dirty, surely can't be too much to ask, a Seth Johnson mark 2, as it were.

Bristol City are taking offers. It sounds like he's mainly a target for championship teams, if we have any ambition about us i would assume we'd at least join the queue and make an attempt to sign him?

I've always been impressed when he's played against us, but I reckon the lure of either money at Leicester or possible promotion at southampton will put us out the picture. However if Forest believe they are in the reckoning then we definitely should be.

I don't think we could afford the probable 2~3M his transfer would demand. Plus it's a sideways step at best for the player.

He has a very healthy games to goals ratio. Will be a great signing for someone.

Maybe we'll do a straight swap deal with Pearson....

Cant see it happening...........

BUT if i was going to be positive, we could give them Pearson and 2 million for him? maybe try and chuck in Leacock? he'd be amazing in League 1?

It wont happen becaue there is no room for him as we're signing Kee, Lambert and Mcgugan

It wont happen becaue there is no room for him as we're signing Kee, Lambert and Mcgugan

what with our budget..............JUST THOSE 3?! c'mon be ambitious, Kee, Lambert, McGugan and Maynard! easilly! we'll probably sign more tbh. Maybe Suarez too. He's out of favour at the KOP atm, maybe put in a sneaky vid?

Archived