Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Other people could have explained that ;) You just can't get away, love the place too much!

If I did love it, a few of the threads in off-topic (the drugs and religion threads) would've been full of my input. As it is, I read every so often and will rarely comment. I have recently when the lad was pretending to be Nacer Barazite, and here. Otherwise, happy not posting :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I did love it, a few of the threads in off-topic (the drugs and religion threads) would've been full of my input. As it is, I read every so often and will rarely comment. I have recently when the lad was pretending to be Nacer Barazite, and here. Otherwise, happy not posting :)

come on down Alex, welcome to the house of fun

Anybody know what's happened with Bueno. I don't what has happened there he was a great player last season really excited the crowd and was a touch of class. He said that he wanted to return so why hasn't Nigel gone and got him back. I remember his class performance again ssausagehorpe last November when he set up Cywka for the first goal won a penalty which Commons scored and then set up Moore for our 3rd. Nigel said it depends on other business no offence but he is a class player and we should do everything in our power to get him back if we are going to be up near/in the top six at the end of the season like the board say

Nigel said at the end of the season it would depend on who we bring in and his parent club's position.

Can't say I'm that fussed to be honest, no doubting that he was a class act on his day- unfortunately those days only came around every month or so. I would have him back if we don't manage to bring in any permanent signings in time but he is a bit too light weight for the champ I think

Aron Gunnarsson still hasn't signed a new contract with Coventry. Decent player, can play CM or RB. Given our relative finances/attendances, i would have thought we could outpay them.

Agree with this completely, would be good cover and compition for midfield places

Hey guys.. Not been on these parts for a long while.. Never knew it came back to be honest.. but here are a few players that I would like Derby aiming to sign.

Sean St Ledger or Matt Kilgallon > Jason Shackell. imo.

Neil Danns and Dave Jones - Both on frees. Might be a bit in wages, but wouldn't have to fork out transfer fees.

Dave Nugent has also been released.. Wouldn't mind him signing up, would be a good focal point of the attack.

Hey guys.. Not been on these parts for a long while.. Never knew it came back to be honest.. but here are a few players that I would like Derby aiming to sign.

Sean St Ledger or Matt Kilgallon > Jason Shackell. imo.

Neil Danns and Dave Jones - Both on frees. Might be a bit in wages, but wouldn't have to fork out transfer fees.

Dave Nugent has also been released.. Wouldn't mind him signing up, would be a good focal point of the attack.

Imagine Danns will end up in Premier League but Dave Jones might be worth a look.

Thought Nugent had gone to Leicester?

Archived