Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Wolves have released David Jones. Surely worth re-signing??

He must have something lined up as he has turned wolves new offer down, he had lost his place though since O Hara had gone there. I expect he has a prem club already lined up

I work in Wolves and my mate was going to a meet and greet day, so I told him to tell Dave Jones that he should come back to Derby. Jones said great club but doesn't want to come back due to how much we have dropped.

I wouldn't want him back anyway, he sh it. The t0sser.

I rated Jones as one of the best players we have had in the last few years. He hasn't had a chance at Wolves since the arrival of O'hara.

Jones is very creative and takes very good set pieces.

I would be really happy if we signed him, but we shouldn't have let him go anyway and also he will probably get a deal from someone like QPR or maybe Wigan?

I assume he is telling the truth, no reason not to. But if you were Jones? Would you want to come back? I sure wouldn't.

He enjoyed his time here appreciated the fans and did not want to leave. Jewell did not want him and I hope that he looks at the bigger picture and thinks about the positive times and not about a useless ********* opinion who led us to the point we have been in the last two seasons. Jewell had no idea and along with him signed ***** and got rid of the better players and we are only now coiming out of the other side

Anthony Gardner is still unsure whether he will be joining Crystal Palace on a permanent basis.

The former Tottenham defender, who won an England cap in 2004, is without a club after being released by Hull Cityhttp://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer at the end of the season.

The 29-year-old was on loan at Crystal Palacehttp://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer over the course of this season, making 28 league appearances for the Eagles as he managed to shake off several years of injury problems.

An offer is reportedly on the table from Palace, but Gardner,http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer who is currently on holiday in Ireland, admits he has made no decision yet.

[sIZE=3]No decision[/sIZE]

"There's been no decision made on my future as it stands," Gardner told the Advertiser.

"I'm not really having too much to do with it.

"My agent is handling the negotiations but hopefully it should all be tied up soon.

"All I can say at the moment is I enjoyed my time at Palace."

maybe if derby get in there quick maybe he could be a play maker as at palace if my memory severs me right, he used to link the play up them and knows how deliver good set peacies for them, and even scored a few for them from them, he created more than he scored.

Archived