Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Manuel Neuer

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4f/Manuelneuer/200px-Manuelneuer

He is German but I think in time we could get over that, I mean some fans even like Savage so anything is possible. Anyhow this chap is an alright keeper, better than Bywater and Fielding I reckon.

pfft, you must be joking. Let in 2 goals against United just, awful keeper :p

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres been a few reports kicking round up here we are looking at scotland cap Cammy Bell from kilmarnock on a free transfer. first reported after he refused to sign a contract and was dropped http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3470242/Chase-is-on-for-axed-Bell.html

and then yesterday it was repeated in the Metro when he mentioned he wouldn't make a decision till Killi get a new boss. dunno if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

pratley swansea

The boy partly at swansea is a fine fine player who ran the game against the rams and he can't command a regular place in the swansea side since brenden rogers became manager, i think our nige should make a phone call this bloke is quality !!.

priorities are i think:

1. keeper that is proven in the championship or higher

2. playmaker giggs or scholes!!!!!! i can dream lol

3. striker who can score goals for fun

Pratley is a key key player at swansea, unless you've got 2.5million+ spend he isn't going anywhere, forest had a 2million bid rejected last summer. He is a really good payer though, does his job with confidence and ease, allows other players to come into the game.

His contract is up at the end of the season, Swansea offered him a new one but refused to sign one as it took them to long to offer one. West Ham, Newcastle and Bolton are all interested now.

Chances of him coming to Derby are slimmer than Posh Spice.

His contract is up at the end of the season, Swansea offered him a new one but refused to sign one as it took them to long to offer one. West Ham, Newcastle and Bolton are all interested now.

Chances of him coming to Derby are slimmer than Posh Spice.

ahh I expect Bolton to get him, would fit in nicely there!

I'm sorry this is off topic but I'm on my phone and I can't seem to get onto the right thread but how does Sav get to 606 so soon after the game?

Has a room setup at Pride Park to broadcast from

On topic, what do you think the odds are of getting Billy Sharp or Danny Graham here?

No chance

I have heard today that we have lined up the signings of Billy Jones, Danny Graham, John Eustace, and Nathan Tyson. We have also put a £1.75million bid in for Waghorn.

Apart from the Waghorn bit that is ok I suppose.

Archived