Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xisco Nadal, pacey foward, can either play wide behind the striker or top. Sounds like just what we need... thoughts?

Since I know nothing of him I can only look at his Wikipedia page. 10 goals in 158 games is not enough. If people think Tyson has a bad record (again off Wikipedia) his goals per game is 1 goal every 4.17 games. This guys is 1 goal every 15.8 games! No thanks.

Joe Mattock and Frank Nouble, yes yes yes! both young players who can improve. Mattock will be great back up/challenger for left back, with Nouble as a good impact player off the bench. I thought he played well for West Ham against us at home, scored a good goal as well.

Personally would think much if we signed Nouble, he's been on loan to club in the championship, Barnsley, Swansea and West Brom (when they were both in the championship) making a total of 19 appearences scoring 1 - which is poor, Callum Balls got a better record than that and is a similar age.

Would like Mattock, was rated very highly a few years ago, talk of him going to some big clubs, but being second fiddle to Konchesky who is a premiership defender slowed his progress, the thought of not having to move house, and first team football would surely make us compete, and it would be a good replacement for Roberts.He was also charged with assaulting four people in 2009, which means if things get a bit tasty in a game he'd be able to look after himself 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Would like Sam Baldock here, won't be given the chance to cut it in the premiership, good goalscoring record and scored for West Ham when given the chance, don't think he'd be signed though, Clough is in deseperate need of a 6 foot 2/3 striker, our strikers are too small now that Davies is set to leave

I do think we should go in for Daly. May be getting on a bit (28) but he certainly knows where the goal is (i know the spl but think bryson ect..). 20 goals in 37 matches this season.

I'd have Nouble on a free. Wages can't be huge and hes only 20, has potential.

When Daly has played in English football he's only played league 1 level I believe and his goal scoring record there wasn't as good as it is in the SPL, the defending in the SPL is woeful, not as good as the championship at all!

I'd love Sam Baldock, would be a great signing. It just depends what sort of fee glick and co are willing to spend. Last summer there was talks of Danny Graham ect and we ended up with Nathan Tyson...

If we'd have signed Danny Graham there would have been a riot. He was absolutely awful. I'd go as far to say he was as bad as Grant Holt. Both pisspoor players who couldn't buy a goal in the Championship.

Wouldn't mind a pop on that Ajay Leitch Smith bloke from Crewe, as long as we signed someone whose a goalscorer. Russell, or Paterson from Burnley. Nouble would be on too much, he's from west ham!

I wonder if Bailey being on the out will feed back to any of the Crewe prospects and make us a less likely destination?

Archived