How are you saving for your season ticket?

Neon

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yours*

You're = You are.

You're going to the shops. You're simply the best. Your You're* likely to fall arse over tit if you try that.

This is your jumper. Your BO is absolutely shocking. How are you saving money for you're your* season ticket?

Just thought I'd help.

Oh, I'm hoping A4E (haha) will help me get a job, failing that I need betting tips or to be introduced to a drug supplier who needs dealers.

Yours*

You're = You are.

You're going to the shops. You're simply the best. Your You're* likely to fall arse over tit if you try that.

This is your jumper. Your BO is absolutely shocking. How are you saving money for you're your* season ticket?

Just thought I'd help.

Oh, I'm hoping A4E (haha) will help me get a job, failing that I need betting tips or to be introduced to a drug supplier who needs dealers.

you're being a ******.

Monthly installments because it's easy and I don't feel sick handing all that money over.

Bet the attendances are the lowest for years next season. Shame. But no Championship team can have 25k finishing 14th every year. Leeds are down to 20-24k now.

Blackburn, Wigan, Wolves to come down. 25k will be a top attendance next year.

Yours*

You're = You are.

All looks fine to me. Must be your imagination.

Are they still doing the black and white ticket deals? Might be able to afford that, also do they come under the monthly installment plan?

Meh, can't see oat on wearederby.

Can pay over 10 months? It's how us cool kids roll in the real world.

Ascot trainers, not Nike.

Four stripes, not three.

It's a lifestyle choice

Can pay over 10 months? It's how us cool kids roll in the real world.

Ascot trainers, not Nike.

Four stripes, not three.

It's a lifestyle choice

Ascot, mine don't even have a name. They've all got holes in the bottom though, which makes up for the lack of stripes! You ain't cool man, you're just pretending.

Seriously though, what does that work out at? Something like £44.50 per month (category C), plus 29.76% apr after 4 months (first 4 months are 0% apr).

£44.50 for 4 months, then something like £57.75 for 6 months.

Can't even afford that unless they do the same deal on half season tickets?

This board can stick their season ticket money +10% up their @rses. Unless they invest in the team properly that's it until they f*ck off back to the US of A and we get someone who cares running the club.

Archived