1 Year Anniversary

Bris Vegas

Today, March 1st, marks a special day for Derby County

It's been exactly one year (March 1st 2011) that Pride Park has seen a Derby County league goal in the last 15 minutes.. 76 minutes+

Exactly one year ago S.Davies warmed our hearts with that sublime consolation in our 1-3 defeat at home to Doncaster Rovers.

Ever since then, you may aswell have left at 75 minutes..

As for the last 10 minute winners, well we have to go back to 2009 for one of those..

Happy Anniversary people

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for a late goal v Blackpool, then you can launch a 'how long since we scored a alate goal on a Sarurday at Pride Park'.

What else have got to look forward to 'last late goal by a header' last late goal scored by a full back' 'last late goal scored by a Capricorn'

I can't wait for a late goal v Blackpool, then you can launch a 'how long since we scored a alate goal on a Sarurday at Pride Park'.

What else have got to look forward to 'last late goal by a header' last late goal scored by a full back' 'last late goal scored by a Capricorn'

The last headed home goal in the last 15 minutes by a full back on a Saturday that was a Capricorn?

My best guess is Steve Cross. Didn't he play full back for a bit?

I think people should be concerned by this stat but most people just seem to brush it off as unimportant.

Just out of interest how many goals have we had scored against us in the last 15 minutes in that time and how many points has that cost us?

good teams nick goals in the last few minutes like man united, if we can't nick a goal when we're 1-0 down or at 1-1 to et us them extra points, and instead teams come back to score against us by inviting the pressure it's inevitable we won't finish as high as possible.

Maybe Bris should have said "isn't it great that we don't score late goals at PP".

Turn that negative into a positive.

Any normal fan would be very concerned by this stat.

Not only that, but we also haven't scored in the 12th minutes of any game in the past two seasons!

This is proof positive of Clough's negative tactics, he's completely clueless and we need to get rid of him immediately!!!!!!!??!?!?!!@~!*(%(!"$

Archived