GAME OFF

col70

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing to do with the ground, don't think many thought PP would be the issue. The vast majority would be there, anyone not then watch it on the BBC. Sounds harsh but thats the way I see it. Lots of people (Muespach included) may have already made the effort so its just as much a slap in the face to them as it is to the people unable to travel this morning.

Hope Swiss (Muespach) won't mind me telling you, but he was due to be interviewed for Late Kick Off as well 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> , would have been interesting to hear him 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Set out at 6am from Liverpool and got to Derby to find the games been called off. We managed it perfectly well. So how people aren't going to be able to travel from Derby to...erm, well, Derby is beyond me. It's a shame TV rights/money has renewed what would have been a fantastic day for the fans. And who knows what else would have gone differently if the game was yesterday?

Glicky on RD said they're looking at either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest for a rematch date and they all (Cloughie included) had to dig themselves out this morning. He's just as disappointed by this as we all are too but fans safety is paramount.

I would have struggled to get off my street in Ilkeston. They didn't clear the main road from Ilkeston to Derby either. Yet nottinghsm council were gritting the roads from Ilkeston to Nottingham yesterday.

Think it's a Derby council **** up myself

People with long distances are on main roads most of the time so easier than those close by on little streets.

if we didnt have this bloody American claim culture thats crept in over the last few years with people wanting compensation for slipping on icy pavements,this game would have been played today

maybe Glick can claim for the cost of having the undersoil heating on

Im f*ckin so f*ckin pissed off, this is a f*ckin joke and all i had to do was move from my bed to the sofa. If i was Musepach i would be kicking off, i know a poster on COYR has come over from Holland as well. Safety of fans? So a few people might slip over, they'll get over it. And then i see Kempton's card has been cancelled, this day is a f*cking joke, f*ck off snow, move everything to Bournemouth, havent had a drop here.

Thanks for the kind words....you would ot believe how peed off we all are. The coach from london cancelled on us at 6:00 this morning so i just spent 2000 on 32 train tickets that we now cant use!! Its completely pathetic, we have been walking around London all morning and everything is moving normally.

Gutted, for the lads that have come over with me more than anything, their first trip to England and they will be leaving with this memory. The country stinks!

Thanks for the kind words....you would ot believe how peed off we all are. The coach from london cancelled on us at 6:00 this morning so i just spent 2000 on 32 train tickets that we now cant use!! Its completely pathetic, we have been walking around London all morning and everything is moving normally.

Gutted, for the lads that have come over with me more than anything, their first trip to England and they will be leaving with this memory. The country stinks!

Could you not contact the club? They might be able to help with the next time you come over?

I know we haven't always seen eye to eye Muespach but I'm genuinly gutted for you and your mates 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Really really feel for you ...

Went to Switzerland over Christmas/New Year, and all the trains ran in the snow - and they were all on time.

The day we left, it snowed heavily overnight, and there was about 6 inches of snow in the road. We caught a bus to the railway station, and it arrived bang on time (complete with smow chains).

At the railway station, the snow was being cleared from the platforms by JCB-type diggers - and the train arrived/departed bang on-time. Switzerland is a fantastic country in comparison to ours,

Archived