Mourinho moving ?

Cisse

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe he will leave at the end of the season.He is likely to win La Liga and I think he will take that and go.Madrid fans arent too happy with him because they dont like his support of Pepe and mainly his inability to beat Barca.He craves a return to England,the media love him here whereas they dont in spain.

I believe that the top 50 ranked FIFA countries should have a native as the coach. It is England vs Whoever therefore it should be the best English players and coaches.

I understand in Developing countries you bring coaches in to help them improve once they are in the top 50 they need to appoint a Native manager.

I believe that the top 50 ranked FIFA countries should have a native as the coach. It is England vs Whoever therefore it should be the best English players and coaches.

I understand in Developing countries you bring coaches in to help them improve once they are in the top 50 they need to appoint a Native manager.

I believe luis suarez thinks the same too.

I believe luis suarez thinks the same too.

What I am trying to say its England vs say France. The players have various qualifications to be an English player, such as born in England, Paernets or Grandparents born in England, or have immigrated to England and have been in the country for the correct allocated time, same for the French.

I believe that if a country is in the top 50 of the FIFA rankings the above qualifaiction rule should also apply to the Manager/Coach. Then it is truly England (best players and manager/coach) vs France (best players and manager/coach)

What I am trying to say its England vs say France. The players have various qualifications to be an English player, such as born in England, Paernets or Grandparents born in England, or have immigrated to England and have been in the country for the correct allocated time, same for the French.

I believe that if a country is in the top 50 of the FIFA rankings the above qualifaiction rule should also apply to the Manager/Coach. Then it is truly England (best players and manager/coach) vs France (best players and manager/coach)

And then are we going to say that Manchester United can only pick players from Stretford?

I dont care if the manager of England has four heads, three eyes and comes from a planet just the far side of saturn, if he is the best man for the job then we give it him.

I agree with Bingy. Think English managers should manage England. I haven't got a massive problem with the likes of Sven and Fabio actually doing the job, just think an English manager would be more capable of getting fired up for the job. The cups are massive occasions for the fans, we wait at least 2 years for each tourno to come round. An English manager would be in touch with societies mood. Feel they would be more capable of motivating the squad. Players would respond.

There's loads of good managers that haven't had a chance at the top level yet, don't think that if a manager hasn't managed Chelsea, Man United, Man City or whoever, Barcelona, Real Madrid means they aren't a top manager.

The best English manager could be in the other 3 leagues, rather than the premiership. Who knows?

And then are we going to say that Manchester United can only pick players from Stretford?

I dont care if the manager of England has four heads, three eyes and comes from a planet just the far side of saturn, if he is the best man for the job then we give it him.

Yes but the previso for playing for Man U is not that you have to come from Stretford!

Archived