Derby young lads v Man United

therams69

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My selected players were

Morch - at fault for the irst goal, but made a few cracking saves, a real decent prospect.

The right back - looked the image of john brayford

Galinski - Absolute tank at the back, reminded me of Shackell

Sharpe - Very quick, and likes to go into some hard challenges

Hughes - Very good in the second half, dictated play very well, and as the commentator said a 16 year olds body with a 36 year old head on it.

Bennett - Didn't play up the hype in my opinion, was being very tightly marked

Great performance. Hughes looks a very good prospect, his runs into the box are superb when he can get it under control. Richards took his goal very well.

Bennett couldn't get into the game but every time he got the ball he was surrounded by two or three red shirts, they really did a number on him and marked him out of the game. Unlucky not to score in the first-half though.

Either way, every one of those lads gave a good account of themselves there. What a good group of youngsters we have on our hands.

Yes I heard you may have seen us bouncing around!! HA HA!!!

For saying that there was only 8 of us singing all game thought we did alright! One of the lads made me laugh as I text him to say listen to the next song.... And he heard it! It was his name being sung!! Anyone should have forward me their requests!

Good performance from the young lads, Man U number 7 looked mint!!

It sounded a lot more than 8 at times Nick.

Glad you all had a great time, tis a shame we lost.

Yeah 8 of us!!! We were right next to the camera and mic so guess thats why it picked it up! Also terraced roof echoed volume!

Good time had even if we did get home after midnight!

Was nice to be thanked for our support by an old coach, he kept saying thanks... Nice touch that!

Man U were quiet as always!!!

Shame we lost but they did us proud!

Archived