World Class Save

PBW Ram

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I think it was Brayford, if you watch the highlights on SSN the commentator says it was too. The double save was very good, especially as the first took a big deflection, or an awkward bounce which didn't really show up on the TV but I was sitting directly behind it and it changed the direction massively.

Not sure, the double save before that though was brilliant. The strong hand from the deflected shot, then the point blank tip over was a match winner. If it was Frank who saved the later one then man of the match defo.!

Fully agree Uttox.

I can get a bit emotional about my football and about players showing character. He's not had the best of times lately and Leeds was a real testing fixture.

There were at least 4 saves Frankie made that made me want to give him the kind of "fecking get in there son" shaky hug that only his team mates can get away with.

He was superb and I love him. I love the fact that he's a bit protective of his mates, I love the fact he fronts up about everything, and that he'll say exactly whats on his mind... bloody hell he's only 23 as well...

Frankie for England :-)

1-0 the best kind of wins against the dirty cheating leeds.

Fully agree Uttox.

I can get a bit emotional about my football and about players showing character. He's not had the best of times lately and Leeds was a real testing fixture.

There were at least 4 saves Frankie made that made me want to give him the kind of "fecking get in there son" shaky hug that only his team mates can get away with.

He was superb and I love him. I love the fact that he's a bit protective of his mates, I love the fact he fronts up about everything, and that he'll say exactly whats on his mind... bloody hell he's only 23 as well...

Frankie for England :-)

1-0 the best kind of wins against the dirty cheating leeds.

I think Simon Gayson had told the Leeds players that Derby are a bit lightweight and get into them in midfield. I cannot remember a game where the opposition jumped into our players at every opportunity rather than challenged for the ball.

Didn't work. Ha!

I heard someone say, walking out the ground, that we 'won it in midfield' - obv it wasn't an opinion of mine,being a gal. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Obviously, being female your opinion is invalid, but thanks for offering it anyway.

joking Mrs Ram, xxx 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived