Derby County v West Ham United

GboroRam

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fielding - 7.5 some good saves and stops from a couple of moments of lack of concentration from the defence at set plays.

Brayford- 7 good forward play, but not enough for me. Maybe shouldn't complain as he was looking for a counter from them.

Barker- 8 towering headers, no nonsense.

Shackle 8 as above

ROBERTS - 8.5 what a performance from the un sung hero of the team today.

Bryson- 7 steady game, ran his socks off.

Bailey - 8 some excellent passes to the front men

Ward- 7 good effort, I think he was trying to hard to get on the score sheet himself, maybe a little greedy at the end with better options.

BALL 8.5 totally dead on his feet about 10 mins before he was subbed, brilliant goal, nearly forced his way through to score a second. Steve Howard eat your heart out.

Tyson, 7 some neat touches and tricks around their peno area, good effort, hope he's not injured.

Green 7.5 obviously looking to impress his January suitors no doubt, great goal great effort, I'll miss him when he plays like this.

Theo, 7 ran around, don't remember a really stand out bad touch, hurried there defence. Should of been allowed to carry on after the ref blew for a foul for us, he was one on one.

Davies 5 can't remember him doing anything when he came on.

Buxton 5 where did he go? Saw him come on, never saw him again, but I was shouting at the ref to blow his whistle

Ref 7. Good ref really, should have let us play on with Theo, shut the moaning west ham players up with some yellows.

Clough 8. Good tactics today.

Crowd 8.5. Silenced the away end for long periods, did go quiet at times, but over all, good atmosphere. The Shaurn Barker chant sounded great.

I remember davies diving and conceeding possession and then later aimlessly giving the ball to west ham's midfield.

I agree with all you scores - robert MoM for me - and second half barker was fantastic.

Cracking game, great holiday fare. Maybe we lost momentum towards end of 1st half, and Jamie Ward should have got one if his shooting had been better. Still as James brown says I feeeeeeeel good. When can we see the goals as the Football League show RIP is not on today. Typical that the BBC are not there to see us beat dirty leeds and the Hammers.

Thought clough did well with jake Buxton today, sent him on and his one instruction was .... Follow Carlton cole wherever he goes, and last 10 mins or so bucko was on cole never had as much space!! Only time he was passed on was at set pieces where barker put him in his pocket!!

Where did the ref get 4 mins injury time from!!!

Off subject a little, did anyone see the darts last night with the written placard saying .. We only had 10 men and the date!!! Noticed it in the south east corner today!! Hats off!!

Archived