Derby County v West Ham United

GboroRam

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby 0-2 West Ham

If he plays Baldock to score first goal

Where's your sense of romance smiffy lad?

If Tyson and Ball play well up front we could seriously trouble the cockernees. We need a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, but I have a strange feeling that, for once, we are gonna have a good christmas/new year.

Where's your sense of romance smiffy lad?

If Tyson and Ball play well up front we could seriously trouble the cockernees. We need a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, but I have a strange feeling that, for once, we are gonna have a good christmas/new year.

Just trying to do OK in the forcast table, I did not bother for about 10 games, maybe even more, just for a laugh thought I would see how close I could lose by.

Rams 4 ( four) 'ammers' 1

Ball (2) ward, Tyson,

Ward fgs

This is my boxing day as I couldn't drink v Leeds due to work commitments so this lil trooper will be getting absolutely fooking smashed out my tree!!!

Another atmosphere like Leeds please!!

DCFC - WHU 1:3 (C.Cole)

With all theirs suspensions and injuries

they still have too much quality for the talentless Derby team.

Hi Nothern, Could I ask just what it is about Derby County that keeps you interested from Russia? You don't seem to enjoy much. Not having a go, just a polite enquiry as to how "DCFC" started for you?

Hi Nothern, Could I ask just what it is about Derby County that keeps you interested from Russia? You don't seem to enjoy much. Not having a go, just a polite enquiry as to how "DCFC" started for you?

DCFC started for me after this game:

Don't get me wrong i have seen enough talent and quality during my time supporting Derby.

But it's not about current crop of average at best players.

Could i ask just why should i enjoy this boring stuff? It's too late to support any other team though.

Archived