Did anybody know this super-cool fact?

Duracell

Jake Buxton and Patsy Kensit share the same birthday!

That was one of the amazing facts on the Jake Buxton poster I got with my match programme today.

Is it me, or is this club getting more cringey by the season? Stuff like this absolutely takes the biscuit.

The programme's awful now when it used to be good. We play the most ridiculous music for a football match when the players come on to the pitch and when we score. The stadium announcer shouts at 23,000 silent fans. The dancers at half-time can't even dance in time. Even Rammie isn't what he used to be.

Does anyone else feel the general match-day feel of the club has gone downhill recently?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The program content is nothing to with the club. The interviews etc are obviously part of the contract but other than that it is not up to DCFC what goes in there - obviously within reason. The program is sold by the club as a contract ( for 3 seasons ish) and they get their money then- other than that they couldn't give a toss. At least you get a polythene bag and a lovely poster!

You buy a programme then moan about the content ????????????????

Its like buying Hello! and complaining its all about Cheryl Cole.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

You don't get the away team's squad numbers and names printed in Hello!, so that point is invalid.

Surely you buy a programme anyway - it's just what you do!

You don't get the away team's squad numbers and names printed in Hello!, so that point is invalid.

Surely you buy a programme anyway - it's just what you do!

Not bought a programme for years....possibly the play off final was the last....but i must admit, i used to.

I had a huge collection of the old RAM newspapers once...now THAT was a programme. If there was nowt to read you could always roll it into a "millwall brick" and **** some fecker with it...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

yes it is a coincidence, I was watching Rammie first half (because it was more interesting than the match) and thought how pi55 poor he is now. It isn't the same "rammy" as the Shane Long thing, in fact this one does nothing so couldn't possibly be construed as controversial

It's like some Eastenders baby swap story only in derby........ With a giant ram.

We should petition for our mischievous rammie back!

The loudest ever rendition of 'rammie give us a song' should do it, and just keep going till he spreads his arms and soars back to the south east!

The club needs a new p.a system. Its embarassing when the guy turns the mic off and it makes that horrible noise every time. And what the feck was the music when we scored yesterday? And why does everything have a sponsor, like subs, match ball delivery and the team news? Cringe cringe cringe.

The club needs a new p.a system. Its embarassing when the guy turns the mic off and it makes that horrible noise every time. And what the feck was the music when we scored yesterday? And why does everything have a sponsor, like subs, match ball delivery and the team news? Cringe cringe cringe.

Money makes the world go round, and makes the investors happy.

Sounds like he's clearing a large lump of phlegm from the back of his throat

Jake Buxton and Patsy Kensit share the same birthday!

That was one of the amazing facts on the Jake Buxton poster I got with my match programme today.

Is it me, or is this club getting more cringey by the season? Stuff like this absolutely takes the biscuit.

The programme's awful now when it used to be good. We play the most ridiculous music for a football match when the players come on to the pitch and when we score. The stadium announcer shouts at 23,000 silent fans. The dancers at half-time can't even dance in time. Even Rammie isn't what he used to be.

Does anyone else feel the general match-day feel of the club has gone downhill recently?

You do know that poster section of the programme is meant for kids, don't you?

Archived