maguire? anyone know the craic?

Pudding Jack

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone know anything......or maybe just some creative story telling.... someone must know....is he sh*te....arrogant...lazy.... sh*te....or errr...err

?

Bloomfield reported on RD that Nigel said he hasn't been showing enough in training and reserve games.

Which is kinda obvious, really. He wouldn't be left out if he looked like Messi at Moor Farm.

Which is kinda obvious, really. He wouldn't be left out if he looked like Messi at Moor Farm.

Very true, you would expect someone who is looking to feature in the 1st team to star in the reserves. This hasn't been the case. From what I have seen (and I'm no expert) it seems as though he is doesn't give 100%, fails to track back and support plus can get too aggressive when things don't go his way. On a positive note he has scored some good goals and clearly does have ability.

Does seem strange how we chased him for ages but then the season comes around and he is below croft and doyle in the pecking order? Think he played again in the reserves today along with David martin, who on earth is he????

anyone know anything......or maybe just some creative story telling.... someone must know....is he sh*te....arrogant...lazy.... sh*te....or errr...err

?

Tis funny this because i was just thinking the same thing the other day, surely the guy would be busting his gut to show what he can do at PP especially now that davis is out for his reported 12 weeks.

I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Dickinson, which would surprise me seeing as we chased him for what seemed like forever !!!

When he joined no doubt he was given the sales pitch and made to feel like he would be part of Clough's plans, arrives at the club and finds out he has to prove himself first in reserve games in front of 15 fans on a park down Belper. Probably been a shock to the system, not an excuse tho, when Tyson and Davies are both back fit he could find himself out the 16.

Next reserve game isn't till the 31st against Port Vale, gonna have to pull something out the bag there.

When he joined no doubt he was given the sales pitch and made to feel like he would be part of Clough's plans, arrives at the club and finds out he has to prove himself first in reserve games in front of 15 fans on a park down Belper. Probably been a shock to the system, not an excuse tho, when Tyson and Davies are both back fit he could find himself out the 16.

Next reserve game isn't till the 31st against Port Vale, gonna have to pull something out the bag there.

I think you've got it spot on here. He did look ok in the cup game.

Archived