Draws

Bris Vegas

Maybe you should apply for the job. You appear to be as blinkered in your opinions so you'll fit right in...

I'll certainly put my knowledge of football above Bloomfield and as you are trying to tell me Bailey is a better prospect than Hendrick, probably yours as well.

No point in applying for a job on the BBC, unless you talk with a plum in the gob and have been to university for years then you are persona non grata. As you may be able to tell from the punctuation and grammar in my posts, I don't fit the criteria.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take not too much notice of International Football, it is comfortably second rate to the Champions League. Tom Huddlestone has never really nailed down a place at Tottenham over a long period. I think Hendrick has the ability to do better than that.

Better technique, vision and mobility I don't agree, Hendrick is ahead in all these areas but more importantly he can play under pressure and looks to pass forward.

If he were really as good as you say then why was Nigel trying to bring in an experienced midfielder to fill the role he's playing??? Right now Hendrick isn't in the team purely because of his ability but out of neccessity as well. When the better & more experienced players are fully fit Nigel (who's juedgement of player ability I rate higher than yours AND mine) will play them...

Should know better than what, having an opinion? every single one of us will have our own ideas on the first 11 and Bloomfield is no different.

I can barely contain my laughter when reading some of your posts, from now I'm sure you won't mind me and any other members that disagree with you calling you a clown?

Which of my posts has been so stupid as to say Green and Bailey is our best midfield two. If you can come up with any I will certainly challenge them.

I'm sorry he may be a nice lad I don't know but he has put himself open to be shot at and he certainly likes to be noticed. Consequently it is fair to voice my view he is just does not have ability to be commentating and analysing football matches and he comes over to be honest as a bit of a joke.

Hendrick was poo again the other night. Not saying he is full stop, but I don't think he's streets ahead of Bailey. Some emotion is being attached to the forest goal, which is easy to do.

He was under pressure against Leicester and totally buckled, so I don't think that's accurate at all. Again I'm not blaming him, he's only a young lad but let's not blow smoke up his arse before he's actually really done anything.

Which of my posts has been so stupid as to say Green and Bailey is our best midfield two. If you can come up with any I will certainly challenge them.

I'm sorry he may be a nice lad I don't know but he has put himself open to be shot at and he certainly likes to be noticed. Consequently it is fair to voice my view he is just does not have ability to be commentating and analysing football matches and he comes over to be honest as a bit of a joke.

I'd be wasting my time tho wouldn't I? your posts are clearly not open for discussion, we are all meant to accept everything you post as fact and bow to to your obvious superior knowledge of football.

10 first team starts and Hendrick as already got more ability than Huddlestone according to you. I wonder how many people right now will read that post and laugh. I did so that's 1 for a start.

I'd be wasting my time tho wouldn't I? your posts are clearly not open for discussion, we are all meant to accept everything you post as fact and bow to to your obvious superior knowledge of football.

10 first team starts and Hendrick as already got more ability than Huddlestone according to you. I wonder how many people right now will read that post and laugh. I did so that's 1 for a start.

I said he has more all round ability as a midfield player. He can pass, tackle, shoot, defend, attack and his main asset he can play under pressure. Tom is a guy who has great vision and passing ability from deep and has made himself a PL player based mainly on that.

So no I am not saying he is a better player now but has more strings to his game and so has the potential if he keeps developing to become a better player. Again not reading the post properly and in context.

Hendrick was poo again the other night. Not saying he is full stop, but I don't think he's streets ahead of Bailey. Some emotion is being attached to the forest goal, which is easy to do.

He was under pressure against Leicester and totally buckled, so I don't think that's accurate at all. Again I'm not blaming him, he's only a young lad but let's not blow smoke up his arse before he's actually really done anything.

He has already produced performances at a higher level than Bailey has shown himself to be capable of. Nobody plays well every game not even Messi and even Maradona, who was probably the best player ever to kick a ball. At Leicester nobody played well, Reading I didn't go so I can't comment but he played well again last Saturday.

One problem the midfielders will have in the next few games and consequently the whole team. We have 3 defenders who are not comfortable on the ball and passing to midfield. So when as a midfielder when you make that run into space, you are less likely to receive the ball as early and accurately as you would want. That was a big problem last Saturday.

I said he has more all round ability as a midfield player. He can pass, tackle, shoot, defend, attack and his main asset he can play under pressure. Tom is a guy who has great vision and passing ability from deep and has made himself a PL player based mainly on that.

So no I am not saying he is a better player now but has more strings to his game and so has the potential if he keeps developing to become a better player. Again not reading the post properly and in context.

Other than scoring at forest, what has he done to show he can play under pressure? He missed an open goal there too, I wonder if you'd still be saying that if he hadn't scored.

He was invisible against Leicester too. What makes you think he's so great under pressure?

He has already produced performances at a higher level than Bailey has shown himself to be capable of. Nobody plays well every game not even Messi and even Maradona, who was probably the best player ever to kick a ball. At Leicester nobody played well, Reading I didn't go so I can't comment but he played well again last Saturday.

One problem the midfielders will have in the next few games and consequently the whole team. We have 3 defenders who are not comfortable on the ball and passing to midfield. So when as a midfielder when you make that run into space, you are less likely to receive the ball as early and accurately as you would want. That was a big problem last Saturday.

I know no one played well, but we're talking about Hendrick. He didn't play well. In a pressure situation.

If he were really as good as you say then why was Nigel trying to bring in an experienced midfielder to fill the role he's playing??? Right now Hendrick isn't in the team purely because of his ability but out of neccessity as well. When the better & more experienced players are fully fit Nigel (who's juedgement of player ability I rate higher than yours AND mine) will play them...

Who on our books is a better midfielder. I don't see anybody.

My information is that it was the physical demands not ability that was the question mark but he has developed so much physically over the close season that Nigel was happy to give him his chance. Which he has grabbed with both hands.

Who on our books is a better midfielder. I don't see anybody.

My information is that it was the physical demands not ability that was the question mark but he has developed so much physically over the close season that Nigel was happy to give him his chance. Which he has grabbed with both hands.

Bryson. By miles.

Other than scoring at forest, what has he done to show he can play under pressure? He missed an open goal there too, I wonder if you'd still be saying that if he hadn't scored.

He was invisible against Leicester too. What makes you think he's so great under pressure?

Again you are mis-interpreting the post. I am talking pressure on the ball, I don't know whether you have ever played midfield but it is the ability to manouvre on the ball and find a player in the same shirt that makes the best ones, even under severe pressure that goes from junior players upwards. He never rushes, he never panics and hurries the pass, unlike say Paul Green or Bryson to a lesser degree. He always looks to have time.

Huddlestone can pass

Huddlestone can defend

Huddlestone can shoot

Huddlestone can defend

All of which to a Premiership standard, Huddlestone's downfall is his speed, he can be slow at times due to his size and that is the only thing I can see Hendrick has the upper hand on at the moment. Hendrick has potential but it is way to early to be comparing him to established Premiership footballers.

Disagree Bryson is the best all-round midfielder on the books.

We will see in years to come who goes further in the game. Rumour has it though that PL clubs are looking at one of our midfielders and bids in January are likely. That midfielder is not Bryson.

Pearson? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

We will see in years to come who goes further in the game. Rumour has it though that PL clubs are looking at one of our midfielders and bids in January are likely. That midfielder is not Bryson.

He'll be in the premiership with Derby.

(providing we're still in business if the accounts you keep going on about get themselves sorted out)

Archived