Draws

Bris Vegas

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polite qt Ianm - Are you associated with the club and if so, can you tell us in what capacity? We minions have our opinions, reading through your posts, you appear to know better.

Can you elaborate please? I did read a comment of yours, earlier in the thread, in reply to Uttox I think, (who questioned the same thing) that said " I can't comment any further". What does that mean?

Huddlestone can pass

Huddlestone can defend

Huddlestone can shoot

Huddlestone can defend

All of which to a Premiership standard, Huddlestone's downfall is his speed, he can be slow at times due to his size and that is the only thing I can see Hendrick has the upper hand on at the moment. Hendrick has potential but it is way to early to be comparing him to established Premiership footballers.

Tom has great touch, technique and the ability to see a pass early. He has never had mobility and speed yes he has matured into a capable PL squad player. I am not meaning to compare because they are totally different types of midfield player but Hendrick can do everything as a midfielder and I have not seen anybody in a Derby shirt for a long time with so much in his locker. Yes he has a long way to go to fulfil his potential but as he plays more matches he will only get more confident.

Polite qt Ianm - Are you associated with the club and if so, can you tell us in what capacity? We minions have our opinions, reading through your posts, you appear to know better.

Can you elaborate please? I did read a comment of yours, earlier in the thread, in reply to Uttox I think, (who questioned the same thing) that said " I can't comment any further". What does that mean?

No I am not associated with the club, I can't say anymore.

I can assure you though that it was the physical demands that were the concerns with Hendrick, he has matured later than some lads do, that was the same concern incidentally with Bailey when he was at Crewe. I think Nigel has spoken about this so it is no big secret.

No I am not associated with the club, I can't say anymore.

I can assure you though that it was the physical demands that were the concerns with Hendrick, he has matured later than some lads do, that was the same concern incidentally with Bailey when he was at Crewe. I think Nigel has spoken about this so it is no big secret.

Come on you flirt, spill the beans.

Just a yes or no will do...are you Darren Wassall?

No but I do get some good quality interesting information, which normally turns out to be spot on.

Thankyou for your earlier reply.

Can you tell us what capacity your informer works in then?

sex slave...... 'just good friend'.... informer...call 'em what you want... whats their capacity.... its Glick isnt it....tell me its Glick.... or do you drink in the yew tree?

Yes Mr Glick is my best mate.

Can we move on to the actual debate it was good fun.

Hendrick was poo again the other night. Not saying he is full stop, but I don't think he's streets ahead of Bailey. Some emotion is being attached to the forest goal, which is easy to do.

He was under pressure against Leicester and totally buckled, so I don't think that's accurate at all. Again I'm not blaming him, he's only a young lad but let's not blow smoke up his arse before he's actually really done anything.

Hendrick didnt buckle v Leicester...he played better than Bryson,who was a complete passenger in that game.

Saying Hendrick has better technique than Huddlestone is one of the most ridiculous things i've read on this board. On technique alone Huddlestone isnt far behind the very best in the world, his first touch, passing and ball striking technique is incredible. Hendrick will never be in the same league as Huddlestone in that respect.

To say Huddlestone is just a squad player at Spurs is another lie, he was a regular last season when he wasnt injured and even captained the side against Inter Milan. Redknapp rates him very highly and he didnt sign a contract extension long ago, he's only 24 and hasnt even reached his peak.

If Huddlestone was quick he'd be one of the best players in the world imo.

Hendrick didnt buckle v Leicester...he played better than Bryson,who was a complete passenger in that game.

He did lose his temper though and was fortunate not to get sent off. A great learning experience into how to handle it if you are coming second best. The only way is to dig in and try even harder to demonstrate your ability.

He is so good he is not going to be second best in his individual battles very often but handling difficult matches is part of his learning procedure.

Archived