Derby County v Barnsley

Boycie

I thought everyone played well last night apart from Anderson - or, rather, he didn't play well in his position. He was at fault for the goal.

How we didn't score, I will never know. We did more than enough to win that game by 2 or 3 goals. We were incredibly unlucky.

So positive to see us chasing a game at home for the win, not just the draw.

Also though Theo looked absolutely daft, but we always always look like scoring when he's on the pitch. Don't want him dropped for Incester.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theo went a step back, my personal view is you either have got a touch or haven't, you can coach someone up to a point but has he got any natural ability with the ball. He looks uncomfortable with the ball and struggles to make the simplest touches and passes, we should put jamie ward up front and put cywka on the right.

We didn't look like scoring when Cywka came on.

I agree Theo's absolute w*nk, but that doesn't matter. The fact is, when he's on the pitch, the over 10 players on the pitch play a hell of a lot better.

Disagreeing with the comments about Davies. He got 3 in 9 when he came back last season and now 5 in 8 this season. That's 8 in 17 since his return from injury.

We didn't look like scoring when Cywka came on.

I agree Theo's absolute w*nk, but that doesn't matter. The fact is, when he's on the pitch, the over 10 players on the pitch play a hell of a lot better.

Disagreeing with the comments about Davies. He got 3 in 9 when he came back last season and now 5 in 8 this season. That's 8 in 17 since his return from injury.

It was only two weeks ago people were saying how good Robinson was at forest - can't be that w*nk!

I agree he's not a stylish player, and I'd be inclined to keep him on the bench until the opposition start to tire - maybe 70 minutes or so.

It was only two weeks ago people were saying how good Robinson was at forest - can't be that w*nk!

I agree he's not a stylish player, and I'd be inclined to keep him on the bench until the opposition start to tire - maybe 70 minutes or so.

Sorry, meant to say last night he was absolute w*nk. Yet still useful.

i think he's not **** and should start.

I guess it totally depends who we are playing against. I just like the idea of him coming on towards the end of a game against tired legs - defenders are frightened to death of him. Against Millawall, Paul Robinson was putting it straight out for a throw whenever Theo got near him.

Well done to our fans too last night.

Not only did they make a decent noise but most of 'em even stayed up until full time.

Heard the North Stand and NE stand a few times too. Considering the SE (where i am) and the Barnsley lot were in decent voice the North Stand must of made some right noise on occasion?

Be nice if we could maintain that level for other games. It's sometimes hard when Millwall come with about 400 fans, but last night wasn't too much to ask. Very decent.

Except the bloke behind me. When they scored almost everyone within my hearing began "Derby, Derby, Derby....", well, not this bloke. No, as usual every Derby player is a "useless, lazy cnut". Plus a few other colourful names.

Please stay at home. Because we might win/draw more than we lose this season. And i know how you hate to have nothing to complain about.

And if we do start losing and i have to listen to your ridiculous laughable comments, i'm going to trip you downstairs. Not good considering your row V. Piss off.

i thought the whole evening was great - the atmos the performance and hot lovely and warm t was.

i'm sure such performances will ensure a top ten finish at the very least.

just out of interest - how many league games have our team played for all clubs? i 'm sure we have a pretty inexperienced squad - even theo and s davies can't have played that many league games. i just get the impression they are both finding their feet as it were.

How the mighty rams didn't score more I don't know!!!! Derby had 14 shots on target and 12 off target (according to the BBC). For me that is the difference this year, I don't think I have seen stats like that for a while, we just couldn't get it past that goal line.

Great performance from the Rams, very promising and good to see. I thought the atmosphere was great as well, needs to be like that every game! Sometimes I feel like I am the only one trying to sing in North Stand now! Although they got more into it in the 2nd half, had a few in my choir lol

How the mighty rams didn't score more I don't know!!!! Derby had 14 shots on target and 12 off target (according to the BBC). For me that is the difference this year, I don't think I have seen stats like that for a while, we just couldn't get it past that goal line.

Great performance from the Rams, very promising and good to see. I thought the atmosphere was great as well, needs to be like that every game! Sometimes I feel like I am the only one trying to sing in North Stand now! Although they got more into it in the 2nd half, had a few in my choir lol

I'm usually the only one who sings in the north east so I know how you feel.

When we conceded you could hear a pin drop. However, in the second half the crowd were good and really got behind the team. I just wish we'd nicked a winner because the roar would have been ecstatic.

If your the only one that sings in your area just keep it up. Balls to the moaners and groaners. The only people who should be excused from choir duty should be the older lot who just want to sit in peace having exhausted their lungs at the BBG!

Seriously, it's a football ground! Like i say, the SE and Barnsley were pretty noisey and i still heard the N/NE sections last night. Even the West Stand made a very deafening appeal for a penalty!

Everyone enjoys the better atmospheres. It's a shame there are those that pretend not to and look at you like you've shat on their kids when you sing! UTR

Hes not w*nk, he just had a bad game. Looked tired, should have been subbed.

Completely bemused me to 2 or 3 of the decisions last night. I thought he was going to bring Croft on to replace Gareth Roberts, but Anderson came on and is the reason we conceded. How Robinson played the full 90 is beyond me, I'm a fan of him and his work ethic but it wasn't his night. He looked tired and was useless, we had a 3 on 2 and he somehow messed it up. We had Maguire warming the bench, he should have come on after 70 mins. And Cywka, i thought he should have been given a good 10-15 mins of action aswel, the lads worked their socks off as usual and it would have been refreshing to see a new face.

End of the day I didn't care that much. The way we came out in the second half, and the atmosphere, loved being apart of it last night, was amazing. Good time ahead. Well done Derby, well done Nigel Clough.

Wasn't particularly blaming your main man, just making a point. We'd had a shot every 2 minutes before he went off, then we had none in the final 6 minutes.

i couldnt see the point of bringing anyone on that late.

....and he's not my main man. I just don't want to see him go to waste

and davies missed after 93 mins.

Archived