Billy Davies's Command Centre

Day

Hes a good manager no doubt..

Also the arguement about whether we were better than WBA or not in 2007 is irrelevant.. I bet they couldn't give a f*ck about us now, especially as they're comfortably a PL team with a good manager and we're...well...not.

Come to think about the playoff final.. It wouldn't have mattered if WBA had won that game, they would have got relegated the season after just like we did.. They also had a poor team.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm saddened to see a serious discussion about the play off final, I was far too pissed that day to remember much about the game. A ginger duffer scored and I woke up on me mates settee with a banging headache, took a few coffees till I remembered what league we were now in.

It was a great weekend....Went down on the Sunday by train from Derby. Met up with some old mates (and made some new ones!), and got pissed with a load of Blackpool and Yeovil fans who had played their play off final that day. Yeovil, IIRC had beaten a little outfit up the road in the semi's, ;).

We got told to leave a well known boozer (The Worlds End in Camden) by a bouncer, as some local meatheads were getting annoyed by the amount of Derby fans who were taking over the pub.

By the time the cockernees decided to have a go there was far too many of us and the Old Bill and bouncers moved them on instead.

We drank with West Brom fans as well as Blackpool and Yeovil and had a great time.

The next morning, after a hangover busting brekkie, it was back on the ale as thousands of Derby fans piled into the big pubs round the St.Pancras, Euston area.

All the way to wemberlee it seemed the tube was full of Derby. There must have been WBA fans about, but they were'nt as loud or visible as the Rams that day.

I believe we had a few beers after the game as well....

It was a great weekend....Went down on the Sunday by train from Derby. Met up with some old mates (and made some new ones!), and got pissed with a load of Blackpool and Yeovil fans who had played their play off final that day. Yeovil, IIRC had beaten a little outfit up the road in the semi's, ;).

We got told to leave a well known boozer (The Worlds End in Camden) by a bouncer, as some local meatheads were getting annoyed by the amount of Derby fans who were taking over the pub.

By the time the cockernees decided to have a go there was far too many of us and the Old Bill and bouncers moved them on instead.

We drank with West Brom fans as well as Blackpool and Yeovil and had a great time.

The next morning, after a hangover busting brekkie, it was back on the ale as thousands of Derby fans piled into the big pubs round the St.Pancras, Euston area.

All the way to wemberlee it seemed the tube was full of Derby. There must have been WBA fans about, but they were'nt as loud or visible as the Rams that day.

I believe we had a few beers after the game as well....

Ready to do it all again next season or the season after?

Assuming we don't go up the boring way. And it IS the boring way to go up. No better way than Wembley.

Who's the "we" that got Derby promoted after 11 months? I thought that was BD on his tod and the wheels fell off after he brought in "Ned" Kelley and the rest of his entourage in.

Fantastic effort don't get me wrong but it hardly seemed this "military precision" that we now see being claimed.

And I remember seeing a quote from o Paul when he pitched up rubbishing BD fitness methods for their lack of science and rigour (something about Derby being about the only club in the premiership not using Proline to measure 101 facts about the fitness of their players).

Finally whats with the new smileys? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived