Schmeichels sending off

p.shilton

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've got good grounds for it because Kasper wasn't aware he was on a yellow.

If he had known maybe he wouldn't have acted like a spoilt kid and thrown the ball away.

But it doesn't stop him being an idiot. And will probably be an unsuccessful appeal.

They've got good grounds for it because Kasper wasn't aware he was on a yellow.

If he had known maybe he wouldn't have acted like a spoilt kid and thrown the ball away.

But it doesn't stop him being an idiot. And will probably be an unsuccessful appeal.

His dismissal got me thinking , how many times do you see players boot the ball anywhere and everywhere after scoring either a peno or a goal and its not just the defending team either attacking players too and i have never seen any of them get punished.

I think he was very harshly treated ....

"Din't he look like 'is Dad".

Over aggressive behaviour is always going to get you in trouble. He's looked pretty fired up in all of their games, pretty sure I've seen him kick the post in frustration.

Summet to prove?

Well Grayson did come out and say they let him go because they conceded too many goals and it was his fault.

I dont understand why players get booked for time wasting when that time should be added on

I agree. Just watched the football league show. Every single time someone scores a penalty someone boots the ball away. Plus don't games have multiple balls to rotate with? So I don't know what's the problem.

I agree. Just watched the football league show. Every single time someone scores a penalty someone boots the ball away. Plus don't games have multiple balls to rotate with? So I don't know what's the problem.

Though I agree with everything you've said and I've disputed it myself, I get the feeling that we're only disputing it because Forest nicked a draw. Had it been any other team that he'd been sent of against we wouldn't be that bothered.

I personally want the appeal to be successful so I can say to all my Forest mates they only drew because the other teams goalie was unfairlly sent off.

I'd get rid of kicking the ball away as a penalty in any game with the multiball system. Timewasting by the ballboys should be punishable whether the ball is kicked away or not - but if there's a ball to hand, it's quicker to throw another one on than book a player for kicking it out in the first place.

It was the fact that they were appealing the sending off that I was questioning as I didn't think they could. That was the reason I started the thread- whether it was forest or cheltenham I would still have asked the question.

I don't mean you questioning the appeal. I mean other people, myself included, who are arguing he shouldn't have been sent off and forest won because of it. If it wasn't against Forest a wouldn't give a fook:confused:

yeah it has finished, he didn't see the first yellow card but he still shouldn't have booted the ball away, by the letter of the law the ref was right, if he used common sense he would have remained on the pitch.

why has the multi ball finished? and why are we back down to 5 subs, are they trying to make football how it was a long time ago.

Archived