west ham v dirties

froggg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say what you like about Leeds, but that is an away following that every team

In this league and most in the top league can only dream about.

Very true, can't fault the support.

Noticed in the match thread yesterday it was mentioned how poor Doncasters turn out was (847), we only took 946 to Watford last week.

Doncaster-Derby is a little different to Derby-Watford. Plus we're a big day for Doncaster.

How are we a big day for Doncaster? I'd say both games are very similar, we are not seen as a big club outside Derby.

Leeds, Ssausagehorpe, Barnsley and Sheffield Utd/Wed would be big days out for Doncaster fans.

How are we a big day for Doncaster? I'd say both games are very similar, we are not seen as a big club outside Derby.

Leeds, Ssausagehorpe, Barnsley and Sheffield Utd/Wed would be big days out for Doncaster fans.

They are a very small club in this league, we are one of the biggest. They also do fairly well at PP so I'd say it's a big day out.

They are a very small club in this league, we are one of the biggest. They also do fairly well at PP so I'd say it's a big day out.

A very small club that has finished above us for the last couple of seasons. Do other clubs see us as one of the biggest? I think you will find they don't anymore, like I say we are only big inside Derby.

Doncaster fans going to Derby is no different to Derby fans going to Watford.

A very small club that has finished above us for the last couple of seasons. Do other clubs see us as one of the biggest? I think you will find they don't anymore, like I say we are only big inside Derby.

Doncaster fans going to Derby is no different to Derby fans going to Watford.

I actually originally meant the travelling time, it's at least double.

Archived