west ham v dirties

froggg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, but that's not really what we were talking about. We were talking about Watford away. That game was also a 5.20 KO and on tv, another difference that you chose to ignore.

The initial point Swiss made was about Leeds support, I made a comment about our fans mocking the poor turn out from Doncaster fans. Truth is our away support is no better.

Leeds v West Ham were on TV yet they packed out the stand behind the goal.

The initial point Swiss made was about Leeds support, I made a comment about our fans mocking the poor turn out from Doncaster fans. Truth is our away support is no better.

Leeds v West Ham were on TV yet they packed out the stand behind the goal.

We took around 1800 to Blackpool, if it were on the telly would we have taken as many?

Ok, but that's not really what we were talking about. We were talking about Watford away. That game was also a 5.20 KO and on tv, another difference that you chose to ignore.

Compare it to Forest, Leicester and other similar sized clubs and they will take more than us. I think last year Barnsley took more to us than we did to them, dreadful. Same with Ipswich if i remember correctly.

We took around 1800 to Blackpool, if it were on the telly would we have taken as many?

Possibly, Blackpool is one of those games that will always attract fans. I bet we will take a few thousand to Brighton and Southampton if we get that kind of allocation.

West Ham won't have it as easy as people think, they were lucky against Donny.

They'll be top 6, probably top 2..

Their away form will keep them up there, less pressure, and with Big Sams tactics and the likes of Nolan and Parker just sitting in the middle they'll pick teams off..

I can only see them having problems at home, with the fans expectations, they probably think they have a devine right to wipe the floor with teams, especially at home.. One other thing is I don't see Big Sam as an attacking manager, I think they'll have an ordinary home record but the best away record in the league.

The championship really does look poor, they say it gets stronger every year.. I disagree, there isn't a single team in this division that can't beat another team (both home and away).. Who'd have thought Reading would cruise away at Leicester 2-0 yet lose at home to Barnsley 1-2..

Donny are at the bottom also yet looked the better team against West Ham and Forest..

Archived