Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

GboroRam

It's actually 10.15 I've got plenty of time until lunch yet..

More time to wind you miserable sods up.

Erm, as for the maths, I'd be further out if I aid one win every 2 games, or one win every 4 games.. One win every 3 games is the most logical answer, but as you say, I'm crap at maths :D

I'm not miserable, I'm delighted with the 12 points, delighted with our defence/midfield, delighted for S.Davies who (touch wood) finally seems to have got over his injury problems..

I'm just realistic about our future.. They (the commentators) are just talking about what happened last November, I fully agree with them.

Rearrange these words to get a well-known phrase:

Pot

Black

Kettle

The

Calling

:D

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rearrange these words to get a well-known phrase:

Pot

Black

Kettle

The

Calling

I think when using text it's difficult to understand the difference between someone being happy yet realistic and someone moaning..

I have absoloultely nothing to be miserable about..

What I wanted from DCFC re the formation/personnel NC has changed.. I was begging for that midfield trio of Bryson, Hendrick and Bailey.. NC changed that, we've won 2 games, played well, and appear solid..

One other constructive criticism is that sometimes we sound like we're not looking for the ball.. But being young, Bailey and Hendrick will improve their positioning and when they do, we'll have the best CM partnering in the NPC.

I would like pretty much everyone who mocked my review of Ben Davies when I said he was worthy of being a 1million pound player, and I would of paid that for him.

I stated before the season, on what I have seen of Ben Davies in the past for Notts County he would be a key player for us and if I was manager I would of paid a million for his services from Notts County, when I said this it was laughed off as a poor statement, now he is starting to prove I was right could everyone just message me, or quote me and say 'Sorry Ambitious, I should not doubt your superior knowledge' or something along them lines, thank you.

Seriously though, 4 games in and 3 assists and a goal to his name and just keeps getting better and better.. I've always had a strong affection for the Davies boys, Benj and Steve are doing me proud now!

I would like pretty much everyone who mocked my review of Ben Davies when I said he was worthy of being a 1million pound player, and I would of paid that for him.

I stated before the season, on what I have seen of Ben Davies in the past for Notts County he would be a key player for us and if I was manager I would of paid a million for his services from Notts County, when I said this it was laughed off as a poor statement, now he is starting to prove I was right could everyone just message me, or quote me and say 'Sorry Ambitious, I should not doubt your superior knowledge' or something along them lines, thank you.

Seriously though, 4 games in and 3 assists and a goal to his name and just keeps getting better and better.. I've always had a strong affection for the Davies boys, Benj and Steve are doing me proud now!

I can't remember ever stating an opinion of Ben Davies, but I'm not convinced I would ever refer to him his as a 'key player'. How many key players can a first 11 have? I'd pick at least 6 players ahead of him when naming my team sheet. Not saying he isn't a useful player, but 'key'?

I have however, maintained throughout the summer that S.Davies is more than capable of a healthy goal tally, comfortably into double figures, and he appears to be doing my faith justice.

Edit: Fielding, Shackell, Barker, Brayford, Bailey, S.Davies, Ward & Tyson are all before B.Davies, several other players are at least on a par of importance.

Archived