Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

GboroRam

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 points from 4 games..

With 50 points (usually) good enough to stay up, we're only 38 points short..

10 more victories and 8 draws from 42 games remaining, or one win every 3 games.. Achievable ;)

It's a brilliant start, I'll start getting excited if we're still in or around the top 6 come February..

You're a comedian?

12 points from 4 games..

10 more victories and 8 draws from 42 games remaining, or one win every 3 games.. Achievable ;)

It's a brilliant start, I'll start getting excited if we're still in or around the top 6 come February..

What about when we're twenty points clear in February?

12 points from 4 games..

one win every 3 games would give us 54 points.

Not only are you a miserable wind up, you're also crap at maths.

I hope you're on your way out or something - it's close to lunch time where you are.. bugger off offline and let the rest us enjoy this evening.

one win every 3 games would give us 54 points.

Not only are you a miserable wind up, you're also crap at maths.

I hope you're on your way out or something - it's close to lunch time where you are.. bugger off offline and let the rest us enjoy this evening.

It's actually 10.15 I've got plenty of time until lunch yet..

More time to wind you miserable sods up.

Erm, as for the maths, I'd be further out if I aid one win every 2 games, or one win every 4 games.. One win every 3 games is the most logical answer, but as you say, I'm crap at maths :D

I'm not miserable, I'm delighted with the 12 points, delighted with our defence/midfield, delighted for S.Davies who (touch wood) finally seems to have got over his injury problems..

I'm just realistic about our future.. They (the commentators) are just talking about what happened last November, I fully agree with them.

Archived