blackpool

nfb

on my way home, great support tonight, great night, great performance. especially 2nd half, bit like watford. all the team played well, but for me, bryson, hendrick, o'brien, are growing in stature every game.

'o i do like to be beside the seaside...'

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on my way home, great support tonight, great night, great performance. especially 2nd half, bit like watford. all the team played well, but for me, bryson, hendrick, o'brien, are growing in stature every game.

'o i do like to be beside the seaside...'

Lucky sod:D

Blackpool fans were fantastic!...at clapping, thats about all they did really, ha.

First half was alright both on the pitch and in the stands...second half??? The atmosphere was electric! And I do really think the team benefitted from it. Was just brilliant, got a defence that looks completely solid and Mark O'brian! How old is he?! Oh what a game! And now 2 home games to come...bring it on! Favourite game so far because of the atmosphere,,,Birmingham was still great though.

BTW...Why doesn't everybody stand at away games? Think its something thats on its way in, it help the atmosphere.

Fantastic result and performance- great to see the interviews also- respect for the game , the crowd and the performance regardless of being the victors or the losers. Well done Derby, lets keep it up- including our loyal travelling fans!:D: Chuffed!

Clough looked like he was ready to explode with pride.

Love him or hate him chaps.....he cares.

Personally

Love him.

Always have. Just think he makes mistakes sometimes that are a bit silly, which i moan about...... and then feel guilty. Or feel like i'm being negative and coming across like i want him to fail. I'm not a moaner am i?

But love him, really nice to see him smiling and proud and happy.

A smile, at last!!

Please let it all go right for him this season. Even more so IF it's his last.

Clough looked like he was ready to explode with pride.

Love him or hate him chaps.....he cares.

Agreed. He is Derby through and through. Whatever the outcome I hope we remember that.

Archived