Watford v Derby County

Day

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cywka might have suffered from that bad game against Villa, losing the ball in your own half won't have shown him in a good light to Clough upon earning a start.

That reduction of subs has done him too, had we still had 7 subs he'd always be in the match day squad. As it is? Not sure he'll manage that many games.

I've not heard Jeff Hendricks name since he game on.. Not heard Brysons for ages.. It's all Croft and B.Davies (not in a good way)

Keep possession for feck sake..

Pass the ball to Bryson and Jeff H.

Take that as a positive sign, haven't done anything to endanger us.

They were mentioning earlier that Bryson doesn't get involved enough actually, but what he does do is without error.

I could have sworn you said that last February:D

anyway, keep us informed, this site has a tendency to crash every now and then.

I did mate, had a nightmare with designers! I'll post a thread in the Rams Talk when it's confirmed, keep checking the forum and it'll be there at some point.

I did mate, had a nightmare with designers! I'll post a thread in the Rams Talk when it's confirmed, keep checking the forum and it'll be there at some point.

You won't be spamming this forum, cheeky sod

Ah, then i apologise.

Sorry mate.

Was just thinking we struggle with ball carriers and we need that option to give the opposition something to think about.

This game we've stood loads of pressure.

According to Radio Derby

Look like Clough prefers Maguire ahead of him mate and he won`t change things if we keep winning,albeit scrappy.

Archived