Theo

Perky1106

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Pearson played rather well.

As good as Brayford did, no feckers caining him are they?

Brayford has played more good games in a week than Pearson has in his career. He deserves a little more of a break, don't you think?

Tunnel vision? Bore off. I have yet to see you post anything remotely serious yet.

Why call Pearson? Clough see's something in him, so plays him. Nobody ever cuts Pearson any slack for the good things he does. People just pick on him, no wonder he plays under so much pressure.

I think he'll never get any slack from the boo boys, they've made there mind up and that's that.

Also, if you don't like me, put me on your ignore list. Easy. Either that, or stay away. Simples.

I thought Pearson played rather well.

As good as Brayford did, no feckers caining him are they?

He completed a lot of passes but the annoying thing was that he refused all opportunities in front of him. He slowed the tempo and hardly ever fed our attackers so Brayford, Kilbane and Shackell were forced to do it via long balls.

And then there's the runners. He NEVER pays any attention to people bombing past him. He stands and points at them. Or he goes wondering after the ball while 2, TWO!! midfielders get a look at Shackell and O'Brien.

If he plays DM then Shackell and his partner will get slaughtered.

Brayford was poor, sloppy in passing etc but he's given more good games in one week last season than Pearson has in 3 or 4 years.

Pearson's marking is so bad i don't think he'll ever need a toilet brush at his house.

imo like

haha, liked the last bit.

Maybe the DM's not his best role, tbf.

I think in training, when the pressure's off, he must be brilliant. It's a shame the pressure gets to him.

I feel sorry for him when he comes off. His body language shows his pain.

No other player would have got to that ball that won us the play offs. That is his best position I think. Getting forward, I think he has got scared to have a shot though incase he fails.

Ah well, it's a shame. I remember when he first came, and after a while got injured. He was missed at the time.

But Billy did get the best out of players didn't he.

Don't like Pearson myself. Gave him more time than most and even thought he might be a key player when we dropped to the Champ, and at the beginning of the next season and then the beginning of this season. Unfortunately I just have to accept that he is crap. Shame really, I bought a signed pic of his wembley goal and everything:(

Is this his last year?

Yeah. Pretty sure it is

tbf it's for the best for him. He needs a new challenge and a new set of fans behind him doesn't he?

The sooner we get rid of players from our PL season the better for all parties.

Can you imagine how Pearson, Bywater and Leacock might feel if they were playing and we got promoted?? :eek:

Even as a fan that PL season scarred me. It's something we wont shake off. As players i don't think they'd be very confident at all playing at Stamford Bridge.

Why call Pearson? Clough see's something in him, so plays him. Nobody ever cuts Pearson any slack for the good things he does. People just pick on him, no wonder he plays under so much pressure.

I think he'll never get any slack from the boo boys, they've made there mind up and that's that.

Also, if you don't like me, put me on your ignore list. Easy. Either that, or stay away. Simples.

Its not that I don't like you, I just rarely see you adding your actual opinion to anything without trolling, but thank you for finally doing so here. I'm not actually a Pearson boo boy, he made some great performances at the end of last season (Leeds especially) but unfortunately a few games doesn't seem to change him and he's back where he was. He needs to leave here for his sake and ours.

Its not that I don't like you, I just rarely see you adding your actual opinion to anything without trolling, but thank you for finally doing so here. I'm not actually a Pearson boo boy, he made some great performances at the end of last season (Leeds especially) but unfortunately a few games doesn't seem to change him and he's back where he was. He needs to leave here for his sake and ours.

Not that I want to get involved in any tiffs here, but there are a whole 6 pages on how good Theo is after one full game against league 2 players, in a game where we lost.

Pearson is not great, but why is it he gets singled out over everyone else, who IMO are also as ****, is it because he doesnt run around as much ?

Not that I want to get involved in any tiffs here, but there are a whole 6 pages on how good Theo is after one full game against league 2 players, in a game where we lost.

Pearson is not great, but why is it he gets singled out over everyone else, who IMO are also as ****, is it because he doesnt run around as much ?

Presume you weren't at the game? He was easily the worst of a bad bunch. I think what is also so frustrating is that the position he is playing is vital to how we play. It needs to be played well defensively or we get bypassed and it needs to be played quickly and forward facing when in possession. Unfortunately, a bad performance in this position hinders the team massively. In addition to this, half the frustration with Pearson is that most of us believe he has the attributes and doesn't seem to ever use them.

Presume you weren't at the game? He was easily the worst of a bad bunch. I think what is also so frustrating is that the position he is playing is vital to how we play. It needs to be played well defensively or we get bypassed and it needs to be played quickly and forward facing when in possession. Unfortunately, a bad performance in this position hinders the team massively. In addition to this, half the frustration with Pearson is that most of us believe he has the attributes and doesn't seem to ever use them.

But should he be played as a DM, for me he is not and never will be.

Agree though that he should play better than he does, whichever position.

I was at the game and didnt think he was the worst player. I just thought he was totally isolated and got no help from the other midfielders Croft,Davies and Maguire. He did get away with it when he passed to them once though. I thought he was one of the players who was actually looking for the ball and didnt shy away, its just when he had it there was noting to pass to.

Archived