Theo

Perky1106

I was at the game and didnt think he was the worst player. I just thought he was totally isolated and got no help from the other midfielders Croft,Davies and Maguire. He did get away with it when he passed to them once though. I thought he was one of the players who was actually looking for the ball and didnt shy away, its just when he had it there was noting to pass to.

Don't remember him, especially first half, turning and even looking forward. it was a straight pass back to a defender ever time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't remember him, especially first half, turning and even looking forward. it was a straight pass back to a defender ever time.

How can you pass it forward if there is no one to pass to, no one was showing for the ball. Im not a fan but people just dont like him and he is the new scapegoat.

I was at the game and didnt think he was the worst player. I just thought he was totally isolated and got no help from the other midfielders Croft,Davies and Maguire. He did get away with it when he passed to them once though. I thought he was one of the players who was actually looking for the ball and didnt shy away, its just when he had it there was noting to pass to.

The three players mentioned above just are not good enough as a unit for a top six championship side.

i'd agree with emjlc02

i thought maguire, robinson and cywka showed for it.

robinson scored

both davies's were disappointing, but the problems were all over the pitch including fielding, shackell, and brayford.

The three players mentioned above just are not good enough as a unit for a top six championship side.

a bit early to be judging maguire - that is his one and only appearance so far.

davies set up a goal, maguire scored a goal, croft......well yeah ok

Archived