Derby Make Catering Improvements

Day

Derby County have announced improvements to the matchday catering at Pride Park for the new season in a bid to enhance the matchday experience for supporters.

As part of the Rams' Fans First initiative a number of special deals will be available from the food kiosks inside the stadium.

In addition to the special deals the kiosks' opening times have been extended by an extra 30 minutes to when the gates open until 15 minutes after half-time.

A late kiosk will also be open until after final whistle in the North, East and West Stands.

The Club has also invested in new beer dispense equipment to provide a better product and enhanced service.

A number Early Bird offers will be running throughout season, which will be available from when the turnstiles open right up until kick-off.

They are:-

* £2.50 - per a pint of lager

* Early Bird hot dog - £2.50

* Early Bird burger - £2.50

There are some more great offers which will be available from when the gates open until 15 minutes after half time.

They are:-

* Burger and soft drink deal - £5

* Hot dog and soft drink deal - £5

* Pie and a pint deal - £5.50

In addition to the deals, the Rams will be introducing a whopping 265g big eat Potato & Meat pie for the season so make sure you visit the kiosks when you visit Pride Park this season.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2411408,00.html

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doesn't matter what they are selling since you can't fkin get served....especially at half time......

True. The queue is always massive and as much as I like a drink at half time, it isn't worth missing the last five minutes of the first half or the first ten minutes of the second.

£2.50 would be alright for a pint if it wasn't watered down Carlsberg.

I wouldn't mind even if it was Carling/Fosters.

I doubt its watered down. I remember my science teacher (bit of a lad) having a few lessons where he taught us how to make beer and he explained how it would be really hard to water down beer once its been brewed. Why anyone buys Carlsberg is beyond me. Its probably the worst tasting larger on the market, like you said it wouldn't be too bad if it was foster's or carling.

I don't want to have to take a bag to the game with me, but £3.30 for a bag of crisps and a small bottle of water on wednesday was taking the p***.

So, today I'll be taking a fully stocked rucksack with me and they can screw their food and drinks. It would serve them right if nobody bought any food there at all. Greedy ********.

I don't want to have to take a bag to the game with me, but £3.30 for a bag of crisps and a small bottle of water on wednesday was taking the p***.

So, today I'll be taking a fully stocked rucksack with me and they can screw their food and drinks. It would serve them right if nobody bought any food there at all. Greedy ********.

It won't hurt the club much though will it, they sold the catering rights for a set fee.

It won't hurt the club much though will it, they sold the catering rights for a set fee.

I didn't say I wanted to hurt the club, and I know it's a catering firm, that was who my rant was aimed at, although the club are culpable for selling off the catering rights to a private firm who they've no control over.

I guess they figure they won't sell any more if they drop the prices because they can't shift enough stock in the time allowed, but they aren't getting any more of my dosh.

The syringe in the beer line with a pipe from the syringe into a vessel of water trick.

Ask Rynny ;):D

I jest of course, he don't water his beer down. Just over inflates it.:p

I just run the bar for the owner, he sets the prices.

The syringe trick doesn't work, tried that 1 (not at the waterfall):eek:

Archived