Joey Barton

MuespachRam

He isn't in the England set up because

1. He isn't good enough

2. Because he's a nob

3. He would be a massive negative influence in the dressing room (see 2.)

1: He's as good as Gerrard and Lampard.

2: He may be a nob sometimes, but i believe in letting people redeem themselves. He appears to at least be trying. Yes he punched Gamst Pederson last season, but Gamst was winding him up all game. RE: Henry of Wolves kicking him all game and not once did he retaliate. Very hard to do, i probably would of.

3: He might be a positive influence. He's more articulate than Rio, Terry and Gerrard so I'd have him in a heart beat. Rio is a nob, been done for assault. Terry is a nob, been done for violent behaviour, disturbing the peace post 9/11 and being a general dick wherever he goes. Gerrard, done for assault and is one of the stupidest guys in football. Barton, some pretty dark stuff like stubbing a cigar out in a youth players eye. But like I say, seemingly making an effort to calm himself down in that respect.

Barton > Lampard and Gerrard.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

barton may a nob but something is going on at newcastle, jose enrique has also said some things, he will leave and go to a better club i think. Also at the moment barton is better than beckham now, beckham was one of the best players in the world, however now he isn't.

Also at the moment barton is better than beckham now, beckham was one of the best players in the world, however now he isn't.

I hope you're joking with this, of course Barton is better than Beckham RIGHT NOW, Barton is in his prime, Beckham is 36, and playing in a horrible league. Nobody said Beckham was still better than Barton

1: He's as good as Gerrard and Lampard.

2: He may be a nob sometimes, but i believe in letting people redeem themselves. He appears to at least be trying. Yes he punched Gamst Pederson last season, but Gamst was winding him up all game. RE: Henry of Wolves kicking him all game and not once did he retaliate. Very hard to do, i probably would of.

3: He might be a positive influence. He's more articulate than Rio, Terry and Gerrard so I'd have him in a heart beat. Rio is a nob, been done for assault. Terry is a nob, been done for violent behaviour, disturbing the peace post 9/11 and being a general dick wherever he goes. Gerrard, done for assault and is one of the stupidest guys in football. Barton, some pretty dark stuff like stubbing a cigar out in a youth players eye. But like I say, seemingly making an effort to calm himself down in that respect.

Barton > Lampard and Gerrard.

1. He really isn't you know.

2. He is a nob most of the time, he has many chances to redeem himself and hasn't. He shouldn't retaliate- lets all clap Barton for not getting in to fisticuffs for a couple of games.

3. If articulation is the key to the world cup we really are in trouble and if you were England manager we would have poets instead of footballers. The others have been one off fracas and stupidity- Barton is repeatedly violent and

stupid on and off the pitch.

In summary, he is a nob and I would be glad if he never played again

Just another example of what an absolute c*ck this snivelling excuse for a sportsman is (like we need any more!). I hope that they just stick him in with the reserves and see how much interest there is in him in a years time when he is overweight and short of match fitness.

If he wasn't such a n*b then maybe they wouldn't be trying to get rid of him? I wonder if that thought ever entered his bizarrely quiffed head?

They are getting rid of him for asking why they haven't got Carroll's replacement yet, why they have sold Nolan and not replaced him. He is expressing a concern that I am sure every single Newcastle fan is having at this moment in time. Sorry but i agree with Barton.

They are getting rid of him for asking why they haven't got Carroll's replacement yet, why they have sold Nolan and not replaced him. He is expressing a concern that I am sure every single Newcastle fan is having at this moment in time. Sorry but i agree with Barton.

saying he may just stand still? Shows the mentality of the man. Newcastle should boo him when their season kicks off as he clearly thinks he is bigger than the club- well, his ego is anyway

A lot of his bad behaviour was (supposedly) drink induced, and my newcastle supporting flatmate reckons he hasn't touched the stuff for over a year - hence very little bad publicity being thrown his way of late.

Regardless I wouldn't want him at Derby just on the odd chance that he had a 'relapse' since when Barton does do something nasty, it tends to be very nasty indeed.

saying he may just stand still? Shows the mentality of the man. Newcastle should boo him when their season kicks off as he clearly thinks he is bigger than the club- well, his ego is anyway

When has he said that? Just went through his twitter for the past 10 days and he is having a go at the board. He doesn't think he is bigger than the club and by the sounds of it he has nothing but respect for the fans and the shirt, as he put it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14366074.stm

http://mobile.twitter.com/joey7barton?max_id=97988477399998464

Have a look at the things that he has said and the BBC article.

It means that he is being lazy and using text speak (innit).

It basically means that because he used the half-assed, dimwitted "ur" instead of the actual English word "you're" the reporter wants the reader to know it is Barton being thick and lazy and not the reporter himself. By putting that it is saying that he repeated the phrase exactly as it was written by the original source.

Archived