Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many Florest fans have taken to supporting Derby over the years (if any)

and vice versa..Dawnies a closet Ramsfan, you know.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Please don't judge me on this but... Neither of my parents are football fans (originally), so it was left to my uncles (one reddog, one knowledgeable Rams fan) to influence me. As a young child (about 4) my scumncle bought me some kind of forest top. Got me interested in football and for me supporting the dogs.

I'm 20 now but I have some vague memory of saying to my mum (about age 5) I don't like forest now, I hate red. A few weeks later she bought me a derby kit, and after a couple of years later (now aged about 7) me and my dad were going to the odd derby game.

To cut a long story short forest are now hated in my household, and I guess in some way, that means I'm a florest fan turned Rams fan.

Please don't judge me on this but... Neither of my parents are football fans (originally), so it was left to my uncles (one reddog, one knowledgeable Rams fan) to influence me. As a young child (about 4) my scumncle bought me some kind of forest top. Got me interested in football and for me supporting the dogs.

I'm 20 now but I have some vague memory of saying to my mum (about age 5) I don't like forest now, I hate red. A few weeks later she bought me a derby kit, and after a couple of years later (now aged about 7) me and my dad were going to the odd derby game.

To cut a long story short forest are now hated in my household, and I guess in some way, that means I'm a florest fan turned Rams fan.

Its called natural selection, evolution, survival of the fittest or whatever other words you have for the cream rising to the top. Mother Nature seems to ensure that Derby fans will always outnumber Forest fans.

No wonder they are so bitter and twisted. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Idiot.

Ahhhh, you have met my brother in law have you?

Is that Hucknall red the Forest loving brother of your dear red supporting wife.

Red wine is the real wine ask any French man

You started out as a white's fan but just as Brian Clough did you turned to the red side

Your in good company Hucknall

Peter Taylor

Brian Clough

Billy Davies

Is that Hucknall red the Forest loving brother of your dear red supporting wife.

Red wine is the real wine ask any French man

You started out as a white's fan but just as Brian Clough did you turned to the red side

Your in good company Hucknall

Peter Taylor

Brian Clough

Billy Davies

oh dear, epic fail. It's my wife's sisters partner for starter, the French may like red wine, but they also liked to wave the white flag a lot. So you tell me the evidence I have turned to the red side, when I told you how I turned my wife to the white side?

but they also liked to wave the white flag a lot

oh dear, epic fail. It's my wife's sisters partner for starter, the French may like red wine, but they also liked to wave the white flag a lot. So you tell me the evidence I have turned to the red side, when I told you how I turned my wife to the white side?

but they also liked to wave the white flag a lot

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived