Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit where credits due, unlike previous Forest residents you don't shy away when you lose. Am I right in thinking Forest never start well?

I did find this one stat quite amusing, in 2 league games Forest have failed to have a shot on target.

I did find this one stat quite amusing, in 2 league games Forest have failed to have a shot on target.

Has anyone actually checked the BBC website?

It says that Forest lost 2-0 and didn't register a shot on target but Pele Jr (Findley) was playing so that can't be right......:confused:

I think the BBC have been hacked.....

If Findley and Garner had of played (both 20goals per season strikers i hear) then they'd be keeping up with us on points right now.

What?

Really?

Not a shot?

Not even Findley?

Bloody hell.

I wouldn't worry if i was them. They do always start slowly and i'm sure they'll do alright this year.

But i hope they stop touching themselves over Findley.

Were always **** for the first few games, I seem to remember a Wes Morgan interview a couple of years ago in the NEP. "beat Rams and watch us fly". We did and then went on to win the next 6 games or something daft. We have a team capable of winning a bunch in a row just need to get some confidence and start playing our guys in the right position!!

Indeed - massively increased your wagebill, and delivered the crushing disappointment of 'nearly promotions'.

Well done Agent Davies. ;)

Not crushing really, iv really enjoyed watching this team under Davies. And is the wage bill the be all and end all for Derby fans? After attendances obviously.. :)

Not crushing really, iv really enjoyed watching this team under Davies. And is the wage bill the be all and end all for Derby fans? After attendances obviously.. :)

I think the point around the wagebill is that you can't get yourselves promoted now, when it's way above what it'll need to be to comply with the financial fair play rules. God only knows how you're going to fare when you have to drastically restructure your wagebill in the next few years.

I think the point around the wagebill is that you can't get yourselves promoted now, when it's way above what it'll need to be to comply with the financial fair play rules. God only knows how you're going to fare when you have to drastically restructure your wagebill in the next few years.

To be honest with the new two players coming in, I can see on of Majewski, Cohen or Mcgugan going, which is a shame because they're all cracking players. Mcoldrick is gone or sure

Archived