Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game today, pretty dreadful. We never win the first game, infact i dont think we have scored in the first game of the last 4 seasons. Bizarre.

Well done on beating brum, were they really bad? Just wondering how bad the administration if going to effet them

I was at the game today, pretty dreadful. We never win the first game, infact i dont think we have scored in the first game of the last 4 seasons. Bizarre.

Well done on beating brum, were they really bad? Just wondering how bad the administration if going to effet them

brum werent really bad....they had chances...derby played well

Can't see them troubling the likes of West Ham or Leicester to be honest. I think much depends on who they can keep a hold of when the transfer window closes, and of course, on what happens to their whiter than white owner....

cant even see them thinking about promotion...like most teams....the league cant compete with the big guns spending...just end up shafting yourself for when its achieveable....i expect thats why derby didnt really go hell for leather in the transfer market...bet the moneys there...but how realistically can anyone compete...Parker and Nolan in a wh midfield

On a side note that woman on SSN could not get names right. Apparently it's Mcguggan and Shuck - ell

5 Live were talking about a Lee Shackell earlier, never heard of him but apparently he scored for us today.

Just seen the Mcgugan miss on Sky Sports - not quite as bad as Wards but open goal and he put it wide.

On a side note that woman on SSN could not get names right. Apparently it's Mcguggan and Shuck - ell

I'm sure the dogs have an opening day jinx.

And Addison took radii out, good lad!

I have just watched an interview with Miles Addison on the Barnsley fc equivalent of Rams Player. He states that he is baffled about being sent out on loan, but is enjoying himself at Barnsley.

I sense a bit of negativity towards Derby listening to him.

Hope this doesn't backfire and Miles plays out of his skin at Barnsley, but loses respect for DCFC and wants to move on following his loan spell.

Archived