Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two class goals by your lot, Halford was laughable, Reidy looks ..err less fat,

i'd take a punt on him at Derby, in fairness you deserved a point, and you need to

thank your god that you have SO'D.. in a short space of time he's put a reasonable side together.

SOD is impressive !

2 ***** teams drew. Big fooking Woop.

We're ***** too. Big fooking Woop.

You're destined for mid table.

We're destined for mid table.

This arguing is ******* pointless.

It's 60/40 to us who'll win when we play.

I only say 60/40 because our defence is slightly more stable than yours. Slightly. You have a weak link in Halford, if he's playing. Our defence is pretty leaky though.

We have the capability to out play you, we've got a classier passing side, which we showed in the first 30 mins of the Wednesday game. but you have the capability to sneak a win past us.

I'm being pretty honest here, we can exchange banter and wind each other up, but when it comes down to it, neither of us are going down.

It's honesty that counts & perhapps you would like to tell us how good Derby's performance was against Bolton.

Premier league ?

At times you would of thought we were a regular in Europe the way we passed the ball around, bit gutted to concede the late 2 goals which were against the run of play

He wont. If things are still bad around November/December timke i think he might walk but Derby wont sack him. They won't sack a Clough for the second time.

History a bit confused? We didn't sack the first Clough - he walked.

Always said he would never resign again, and didn't. Dint see why his son would.

2 ***** teams drew. Big fooking Woop.

We're ***** too. Big fooking Woop. no just derby

You're destined for mid table. yeah probably

We're destined for mid table. noway, relegation dogfight for you lot

This arguing is ******* pointless.

It's 60/40 to us who'll win when we play.

I only say 60/40 because our defence is slightly more stable than yours. Slightly. You have a weak link in Halford, if he's playing. Our defence is pretty leaky though. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> how many have you let in so far? lol

We have the capability to out play you, we've got a classier passing side, which we showed in the first 30 mins of the Wednesday game. but you have the capability to sneak a win past us. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> well done on those 30 minutes!! lol

I'm being pretty honest here, we can exchange banter and wind each other up, but when it comes down to it, neither of us are going down.

At times you would of thought we were a regular in Europe the way we passed the ball around, bit gutted to concede the late 2 goals which were against the run of play

Europe ! Man u, Barca, Real Madrid & donkey derby LOL LOL LOL

The championsip will be a walk in the park

How come you are in the bottom 3 ?

History a bit confused? We didn't sack the first Clough - he walked.

Always said he would never resign again, and didn't. Dint see why his son would.

I guess.. But by accepting his threat and then not hiring him again after huge protests from the Derby fans and players... Pretty much same thing.

Archived