Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Average age of squad was 24.

Adding 2 or three pieces of experience does not make this squad an ageing team, sorry to disappoint.

One situation that has been overlooked, the experience will rub off on our young guns, and we have as many as Derby have, but are more experienced and arguable far better.

Find another excuse, ready for the season.:D

The players you rate so highly overperformed under BD and we know, remember we were left with his players here. All that debt on top, unable to convince players to sign you are on borrowed time. No promotion this season? Could have serious implications for your club.

Camp is worth 2m max, keepers have always been less valuable than players from other positions. Comparing his price to players like Mills is irrelevent.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a lot of teams better than Forest in this division, on paper I could count about 10, and I wouldn't class us in that 10 either.

I don't think there is much between either side at the minute, signing routledge would be a huge blow to us, but other than that I am confident.

Last I heard Swansea had had a bid for Routledge accepted.....

Can't imagine that they're too far off having one accepted for Camp as well, they're up to £1.3m now, that can't be far off his value.....

According to Forest fans they're 4.7million pound off his valuation :eek: according to a normal football fan, I would say another 200k straight up + bonus, what have you.. he is theirs.

Hey, lads you will never cure the forevergangreenitus, I understand that.

And I must admit Promotion will be more difficult task than last season,

but we have a chance, and you do to, NO FLOCKING chance.:D

The above comparison on BD leaving Derby and Forest is total hogwash.

Forest players over performed? is that a guess? can they get better?

McGugan? Majewski Cohen and more.

And we are about on par with you?:D

Your lots twisted, thats why you think I'm twisted, so I undestand:D

Leacock for Forest? Don't want him, however I wouldn't be surprised if he does well here, your rejects normally do, started with Sir Brian:D

Leacock is better than Morgan.

He CAN be better than Barker. But we've not seen that Leacock since when? Our promotion season was it??

Billy Davies would get the best out of him. Doubt Shhteve would do any better than Nigel or anyone else that's had Leacock.

One of those players that's nearly brilliant. But mostly average. Sometimes worse.

Always thought Leacock has the physical attributes and footballing talent to play at the top level. He lacks the drive, concentration, determination, heart or whatever you want to call it though.

He is a far more talented player than Chambers and Morgan can ever be, but unless he sorts his head out it'll be a potentially great career wasted.

just too laid back I guess.

He'd only come in as back up, not that we want him, but you know if he wears the Famous Red and White, it'll give him the focus required:D

Lynch is cover anyway! Not needed, I honestly cannot think of a player I'd like to nick off Derby, maybe that Cweza what ever is name is? But none really.

Would you recommend anyone for us? Ronnie Barker, Steve Davies that snooker player? B. Davies the wee scot? Tyson?:D

I would put a good word in, but the requirements as set by the AP will not fit eg

Cheap Enough YES

Experienced enough to take us to the next level? NO

Attitude during adversity NO

Cheers though:D

To be fair, they have the experience of winning promotion via the playoffs, which last count, not many of your current lot do......:D

Attitude during adversity - :D Too true!

Leacock is better than Morgan.

He CAN be better than Barker. But we've not seen that Leacock since when? Our promotion season was it??

Billy Davies would get the best out of him. Doubt Shhteve would do any better than Nigel or anyone else that's had Leacock.

One of those players that's nearly brilliant. But mostly average. Sometimes worse.

Not a chance, I think Barker will prove to be an outstanding player he has played a season without training, constantly injured and playing on painkillers and still was an dominant player, all be it not as consistent as the player in his first season.. I like Leacock, don't get me wrong but doubt we'll ever see the player we did in his first season here, to me he hasn't even looked close to that standard since he got ripped to shreads in the premiership, although I would rather have him than Morgan.. without a shadow! :eek:

He'd only come in as back up, not that we want him, but you know if he wears the Famous Red and White, it'll give him the focus required:D

Lynch is cover anyway! Not needed, I honestly cannot think of a player I'd like to nick off Derby, maybe that Cweza what ever is name is? But none really.

Would you recommend anyone for us? Ronnie Barker, Steve Davies that snooker player? B. Davies the wee scot? Tyson?:D

This is what makes me laugh, Forest fans genuinely believe this.. so deluded its unreal!

Archived