Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

It REALLY REALLY eats you up doesnt it that the best player you have ever had in your history hates you and LOVES us! But dont worry, we may have kept our great manager, but you have swapped your manager for an even worse one.

Doncaster Rovers....ha ha ha

best player we have ever had? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

great manager? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

nigel was a fantastic striker for us and we will always remember that, but he is a very average manager.....open your eyes guys.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kyle bennet is a superb player

would be delighted if we got him.

and dearie me to those saying you played great at both derbies last season.....

if thats the BEST you have been seeing then no wonder your crowds are dwindling.

Our average attendance went up last year. And to say we didn't play well with what we had at the City Ground is bullshit.

Kyle Bennett can honestly say I have never heard of him or remember seeing him! Maybe he just didn't play against us?

They do need wingers, so if he is as good as everyone is saying he will be good, but I genuinely cant remember him at all so wouldn't like to comment - a player like Halford, who I saw us take apart many of times in the past is a player I'm more excited about - always like seeing him in the opposite side.

kyle bennet is a superb player

would be delighted if we got him.

and dearie me to those saying you played great at both derbies last season.....

if thats the BEST you have been seeing then no wonder your crowds are dwindling.

Dwindling from what? Our Prem attendence? Always going to happen, yet last seasons average was more than the year we got promoted, and have been pretty much the same each year in this division.

Who said thats the best we played? Everyone said we played better than you and deserved to win, put your own twist on things on your own forum you might be believed but it doesn't wash here.

Kids for a £1. Students for a £1.

No takers? No sell outs?

The only thing worse than giving tickets away is giving them away and still not getting more than 25k

Especially for 2 time European Champions and a team with bags of potential. I'd pay a grand to say I saw Robbie Findley

Putting aside the banter for a second, the whole free tickets thing is a bit of a minefield. On the one hand, I'd rather a club give away tickets and fill the stadium - surely playing in front of a packed stadium is better than playing in front of a half-empty one. But, on the other hand, that's extremely unfair on those that pay for season tickets.

I think ultimately the answer lies in giving the tickets to kids - the next generation of loyal and dedicated supporters that will be paying for season tickets for years to come farther down the line.

Why is it a competition these days to see whose club sells the most expensive tickets? Have we all become corporate bashers who now expect millions to be spent on players and who pay actual monies for sky sports?

The cheaper the tickets the better I say this used to be an activity anyone could enjoy on the weekend regardless of which team you support or how rich you were not a dedication of whatever you can afford

Tbh I don't really give a toss about attendances. I'd rather have 20k and an atmosphere than 30k sat in silence or moaning.

Full grounds look better but PP is often a depressing place. And not always when we're losing.

Anyway back on topic.....

I dont see how you lot can honestly believe you will finish top 10 when your starting XI this year is worse than your starting XI last year? I would say 14th for you this year, if you get off to a good start, if not a relegation scrap is on the cards!

I dont see how you lot can honestly believe you will finish top 10 when your starting XI this year is worse than your starting XI last year? I would say 14th for you this year, if you get off to a good start, if not a relegation scrap is on the cards!
in your option

How can you say we haven't improved and is a lot worse? - honestly, do you have any idea how the future is going to pan out? I think we'll be much better this season than last, got a much more reinforced and experienced defence, on a settled midfield - could use a striker but if we keep davies, wouldn't cry about it.

I genuinely have been open into I don't know where we will finish - I don't see any indication either way, wouldn't be surprised at the play-offs because on our day we can be that good - young side, lose a couple games and heads drop which we've seen in the past 3 seasons, this side is even younger than before... maybe the upsets to the applecart will be more severe and we finish in the bottom 6, either way Im looking forward to seeing genuine good young players - playing for the badge!

In no way, shape or form is last year's starting XI better than this year's. Shackell isn't any better than Keogh, Green is no great loss, and Davies, well we didn't have him for half of last season anyway. Jacobs and Coutts in midfield give us far better options than we had last year.

The only real question this time around is how many goals head-start, and how many extra men, we need to give you to make our games more competitive.....

I expect notts forest will sign a lot more players that The Rams before the transfer window..............

Lets face it, they need to as most of last seasons squad have jumped ship, or are on long contracts and big money....Derbyshire just to name one.

a 4 year old picture and its free 'match tickets' from a huge power supply company

not giving away season tickets for bringing in a sheep lol

[url=http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/Welcome]http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/Welcome

SAME SCHEME AS OURS MATEY...UNDER 12'S GO FREE WITH A FEE PAYING ADULT!!.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived