Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Sounds like Halford is just being honest, and trying to sort the unemployment figures out. Maybe that's why Forest fans don't want him in case he's openly honest on how **** the club is and starts trying to get them work.

Daveos bitterness levels have gone through the roof since the takeover! I get a Bite every time !

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon we will. We've spent £1.5 million and only been actively in the transfer window the last three or four days, a week at most. Were you expecting us to buy a new defense in a week? We've done more business this week than I thought we would.

But will they be the right ones, or will it be sign the cast offs?

Halford will be at least £200k because Pompey still owe that out on him.

But will they be the right ones, or will it be sign the cast offs?

Halford will be at least £200k because Pompey still owe that out on him.

Your guess is as good as mine. Reckon we're concentrating on cast-offs from Prem clubs that won't be asking for much, which isn't a bad thing. I would still take 200k for Halford, he's not a bad defender and he's apparently good in the air and tall (We lack this), but him being a dick is a major offputter.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Anderson isn't great - looks good when he first gets the ball but then he straight lines it and end product is just no-how!

I think Bristol is a good move for him, cant work out why Blackpool wanted him though...

If they're still losing money with the handful of players they've got left they must be seriously suffering from Portsmouth Syndrome!

They were losing £12m a year, doubt the players that have left would have cut that much (unless they were earning £20k + a week

So they've got Collins, and are after Friend, Delaney and Halford, that's a pretty well stitched up defense I think, although they don't have that much strength in depth in defense and could probably do with another 2 or 3 (still 5 or 6 to sign) they have signed players with championship experience, so I'd imagine Forest to be relatively solid next year. Also hear they are after Coppinger, which would be a very good coup.

Makes me wonder why Derby don't try and go after Huselkepp at Portsmouth, would be a decent second striker, if we are to sign someone else

So they've got Collins, and are after Friend, Delaney and Halford, that's a pretty well stitched up defense I think, although they don't have that much strength in depth in defense and could probably do with another 2 or 3 (still 5 or 6 to sign) they have signed players with championship experience, so I'd imagine Forest to be relatively solid next year. Also hear they are after Coppinger, which would be a very good coup.

Makes me wonder why Derby don't try and go after Huselkepp at Portsmouth, would be a decent second striker, if we are to sign someone else

O'Driscoll agrees and he's aiming for 5 to 6 defenders by the start of the season. It'll be nice to have some depth in defense for a change instead of relying on loans.

I think Huseklepp is on massive wages though.

I suppose it's all about opinions.. Coppinger a good signing? perhaps 3 years ago, not any more. Friend has had a decent season, but Doncaster conceded 80 goals this season!

Halford, people have their own opinion on him... I just think he is ****, never seen anything to make me think otherwise, looks clumsy, dopey and erratic.

Adlene is a great signing, perhaps should of got him for a bit less - he was way down in the pecking order at Wolves and they've basically got 1million pound for their reserve midfielder which is great business by them, but I think he'll be worth that for Forest.

Collins, again will be a good singing - anyone that thinks he wont be on silly money are roses tinted glasses, how much of a wage cut do you think he would be willing to take? he was on reported 35,000 a week at Stoke - even on half the money that's 17,500 a week and that would be a big ask for him!

The 2 signings they've made so far, have been good signings on the whole, financially probably not brilliant but on paper they will help the team...

since these 2 have come in the names thrown around have been a bit more fun for us to listen too.

Jewell has denied the Delaney to forest rumour, and Ipswich are after Friend if Cresswell goes to Villa (

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/transfer_latest_george_friend_deal_dependent_on_any_sale_of_aaron_cresswell_1_1460580

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/transfer_latest_ipswich_town_rubbish_damien_delaney_rumours_1_1459119

I suppose it's all about opinions.. Coppinger a good signing? perhaps 3 years ago, not any more. Friend has had a decent season, but Doncaster conceded 80 goals this season!

Halford, people have their own opinion on him... I just think he is ****, never seen anything to make me think otherwise, looks clumsy, dopey and erratic.

Adlene is a great signing, perhaps should of got him for a bit less - he was way down in the pecking order at Wolves and they've basically got 1million pound for their reserve midfielder which is great business by them, but I think he'll be worth that for Forest.

Collins, again will be a good singing - anyone that thinks he wont be on silly money are roses tinted glasses, how much of a wage cut do you think he would be willing to take? he was on reported 35,000 a week at Stoke - even on half the money that's 17,500 a week and that would be a big ask for him!

The 2 signings they've made so far, have been good signings on the whole, financially probably not brilliant but on paper they will help the team...

since these 2 have come in the names thrown around have been a bit more fun for us to listen too.

Got to bare in mind that when we bought Brayford and Bailey, crewe had one of the worst defenses in the league.

I suppose their banking on trying to get up, be interesting to see if they do spend 'big' see if it 1) works for them 2) how it effects their FFP

PMSL - where do you get all these from. You must be sitting there searching tinternet for anything Notts Forest....a poll of 28 people is about as indicative of the county's thoughts as me nipping down t'road and asking a few folk, or asking me mates on facebook, coz some of them live a long way away....

Archived