Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Shame really, he's ****! Any defender from Ipswich I would class as a no go, apart from that Aaron Cresswell, they're awful at the back and signing Chambers isn't going to help them one squat!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are quite correct son, its not but the 35 degrees C at 09:30 and my feet drooped into the pool make up for it slightly.... x

27 deg at the moment, and It's too hot, 35 deg? You can keep it,

*blows raspberry

You boys are doing well with these known players and your getting them cheap aswell aren't you, trouble is there the wrong side of 20 erm I mean 30 all on 3 year deals on presumably lots of cash so next year you fooked swell love it you lot think you getting good players cheap but just a time bomb tick tick tick tock

You boys are doing well with these known players and your getting them cheap aswell aren't you, trouble is there the wrong side of 20 erm I mean 30 all on 3 year deals on presumably lots of cash so next year you fooked swell love it you lot think you getting good players cheap but just a time bomb tick tick tick tock

Guedioura is 26, Collins is 31. Just pointing that out.

Guedioura is 26, Collins is 31. Just pointing that out.

Look at the top of the screen read what the forums called little red dog starts with a d and followed by a c not nf we couldn't give a shut who u sign we will still rag you around the pitch. Go preach how good your signings are with your own, must be a few on your forum now 8clock curfews kicked in should all be online now

Look at the top of the screen read what the forums called little red dog starts with a d and followed by a c not nf we couldn't give a shut who u sign we will still rag you around the pitch. Go preach how good your signings are with your own, must be a few on your forum now 8clock curfews kicked in should all be online now

Can you repeat that again? I got bored with your generic insults half way through. Sorry mate, I only came to chat with Derby fans that actually have more than one brain cell. Really, really sorry about that.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> what a muppet!

Btw key word in your other post -'presumably'.

Its not like our adversaries are all over our 'best forum in Britain' insulting our every comment,

this thread is called 'Lets talk Nottingham Forest. if the poor unfortunates didn't frequent this thread,

I for one would find it a little bit bland and boring. Personal insults against them don't wash with me.

Can you repeat that again? I got bored with your generic insults half way through. Sorry mate, I only came to chat with Derby fans that actually have more than one brain cell. Really, really sorry about that.

Why do you go out of your way to speak to derby fans, are you a red or just a wind up merchant because I wouldn't go out of my way to speak to any red dog. I'm on the dcfc forum and I'm the muppet fantastic absolutely love it full of jokes, just like your club

Just checked your website, Goodyoura and Collins so far. Only 5 more defenders needed (SoD agrees with me too

"You don't need to be a manager to look at the squad and realise that you need six defenders pretty quickly.

"But you have to get the right players. You don't want to rush into things to plug gaps and then, three months down the line, find out that we have made the wrong decision.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/story-16590261-detail/story.html

If you get Halford and Delaney then you will only be 3 short.

Noticeable though that money isn't being splashed around and your going after out of favour or free agent players. Hardly names that excite.

Archived